Chapter 14

Y/n's POV:

Chihiro smiled brightly as she noticed Haku, she tackled him into a hug, causing your hands to break apart.

She laughed,
" Haku! I've missed you so much! It's been so long,"

You clenched your fists hard enough to let the blood flow from your palms. You noticed your new katana began to glow in its sheath that was  strapped on your waist. It was a weapon your father gave you a few week before now.

Flashback

Y/n was drawing in the living room when your father walked in with a long, slim box. You placed your pencil down as you examined the box. It was a velvet black with beautiful red designs on, almost like a Dracula sort of design.

You gasped in amazement,
" Father! What is that? It looks so cool"

He chuckled at your reaction as he opened the mysterious box,
" This is a family relic that I and your mother agreed to give you. It's a special katana that reacts to your emotions and power. Use it wisely since it also chose you as its holder,"

He held a long katana that had a black hilt with a hint of red on. The blade was silver on the outside, but on the inside was a pure red mixed with black. It swirled around like watercolour paints, letting the weapon stand out.

" I love it! Thank you! " you thanked as you placed it in your new sheath that was strapped around your waist.

End of flashback

Haku didn't hug back but simply patted her head. Her smile faded, confused why he isn't reacting to her after seeing her for years. He's gotten taller than her since her height his just at his shoulders.

Chihiro asked,
" Haku, are you alright? You know who I am don't you?"

He nodded as he interlocked hands with you, not wanting you to get jealous and lash out on people, especially Chihiro.

He exclaimed,
" It's good to see you to, but it's been years since we loved each other. That love I had for you faded years ago, leaving me to grow a new love in my heart,"

Chihiro was surprised by this as she looks at you then back at Haku before her head dropped,
" Alright, I couldn't blame you since we're teenagers now. I can't control who you love and don't, "

Haku sighed in relief that Chihiro was okay with it, to be honest he thought she would have a bitch fit.

Chihiro held out her hand to you,
" I'm Chihiro! Who are you?"

You took her hand and shook it with a slight smile, trying to keep in your glare, but after what she said made you calm down slightly, but you didn't know if she was talking the truth or not.

You replied,
" I'm Y/n, this is my family"

She nodded as you let go of each others hands. Yababa walked up to Chihiro and chuckled,
" Chihiro, try to behave yourself and don't cause trouble around her and this family. They're the royals, and the royals of witches,"

She was shocked at her statement but something told you she already knew, but you didn't know how. A gut feeling emerged in your stomach, not from jealousy, but from anxiety and suspicion.

Haku knocked you out of your thoughts as he pulled you in sideways by the waist, causing you to lean your head on his shoulder.

Haku whispered in your ear,
" Are you alright? You seem lost in thought,"

I responded as a whisper back,
" There's something odd about her, I can't rap my finger around it,"

///////———————-///////

Meanwhile with Hiroshi and Azula

The manor room filled up with Azula's evil laughter as she grabbed the chin of a man Hiroshi's age. He had chapped brown hair with blue eyes. He was tied to a chair by metal chains.

She chuckled,
" Your little girlfriend is doing everything I ask, sooner or later she'll get rid of that little girl my sister calls a daughter,"

Hiroshi sighed as he leant against the wall with his arms crossed. He found this quite amusing since Azula taught him that love is weakness. That's the reason why he no longer has feelings for you, because he knew that you loved someone else and that simply broke his heart.

He asked,
" What if she fails or disobeyed?"

She smirked menacingly as she stared into the man's ocean eyes,
" I kill them both, I'll let her watch her little boyfriend perish a slow and painful death before killing her myself,"

The man in the chair gulped nervously at the witch in front of him. He didn't want his girlfriend to get killed, so he's hoping she'd do what she asked straight away.

Azula exclaimed,
" Not only will she be a distraction, but also a stopper to Haku and Y/n's love. She's going to try and make him fall back in love with her from when she came here first, and make him remember all the sweet moments they had together,"

Hiroshi grinned at her plan,
" And it will kill her from the inside and out,"

" Exactly,"

Her long, metal fingertip pierced the man's cheek causing blood to flow down his cheek like a waterfall. She hummed as she scooped some of his blood in a small container and placing it on the shelf with a whole collection of containers, full of blood.

This blood is from all of her victims she's killed and loved how much people she's killed, it brings joy to her. She loves hearing their screams of fear as they move about in the chains, trying to escape free.

That's what makes her a villain after all. She's nothing like her sister, Morgana, who can be kind. Azula has not one bit of kindness in her heart, it was simply filled with menace and evil.

She grinned as she sat down in her desk,
" You better watch out Y/n, bad things are coming your way,"

She chuckled like a true villain would, because she is one.