Chapter 11

Y/n's POV

You woke up the next day to the sun shining down on you. You slept on the floor last night without you realising, since you fell asleep doing research.

Haku woke up to see you led on the floor before sighing,
" Don't tell me you fell asleep on the floor last night, you could of led with me,"

He got of the couch and picked you up bridal style, immediately sharing his warmth with you. You snuggled into his chest as you both went back onto the couch.

You were really tired and Haku could see that. You placed your head on his chest as you wrapped your arms around him , causing him to chuckle.

He spoke as he played with your hair,
" I'm meeting Yababa's twin sister today, if you want to come? She's much nicer that Yababa and I think you two would easily get along. You can have a sleep on the way,"

You nodded as you nuzzled into his chest, only caring about getting sleep. He waited until you fell asleep before going into the bathroom and getting changed. What you didn't notice was the mark on your chest was getting bigger, causing you to turn over a lot in your sleep.

You woke up, gasping for air as you clenched your chest, feeling the pain. You watched as the small black lines crept upwards like vines, making it touch the bottom of your neck and arms. After a few minutes, the pain stopped along with the marks.

You covered the marks with a blanket before Haku came in and smiled once he saw you. He walked over to you and sat beside you before pulling you into a side hug as he spoke,
" I'm going on a mission today by Yababa's orders, won't be back until tea time, okay?"

You nodded as you leant into his touch, instantly making you feel safe and warm. He chuckled before kissing your forehead,
" I'll see you later, okay?"

He got up before giving you one last kiss on the head before transforming and flying out of the window in his dragon form. Your smile faded at the thought of him breaking down because of your death, the death that you never told be about.

You sighed as you got up from the couch before getting changed, ready to do whatever the future has planned.

Meanwhile with Hiroshi and Azula

Azula chuckled with evil and malice in her tone. She knew exactly how to kill Y/n, thanks to the help of the spirits she tortured. She walked into the main room with a smirk.

Hiroshi was cleaning his sword, the silver blade reflecting his handsome features. His long brown hair was tied in a low ponytail.

Azula walked over to the large potion mixing ball, which she used to make potions with.

She spoke,
" I know a way to kill Y/n, by targeting Haku. We'll not kill him, we'll just ruin their relationship, there's something that he hasn't told her and I'm sure she wouldn't be pleased,"

Hiroshi placed the sword in his sheath as he walked beside her, interested in what she's saying.

Azula looked at him and grinned,
" You'll just have to tell her yourself,"

He was confused at what the news was. Azula clicked as a puff of purple smoke emerged from her hand, which slowly faded to reveal a picture.

She gave it him as he looked at it with wide eyes. It was a picture of Haku kissing an Unkown girl with passion. She had short brown hair and brown eyes, she had a bit of chubby cheeks.

He turned the picture around to see some writing,
' I can't wait to see you again, chihiro.
Love from Haku'

Azula exclaimed,
" A human girl came by a few years ago, she became quite the hero. Her and Haku fell in love before she went back to the human world. Y/n's heart would break at the news, creating the spell to spread 2x faster,"

She let an evil laugh,
" This would change everything,"

Y/n's POV

You was cleaning your room as you hummed a tune. The sound of someone clapping filled her senses, causing her to turn around, startled by the noise.

Hiroshi stood in the balcony doorway with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face,
" What a tune, but I've come to tell you something that you won't be pleased about,

You looked at him in confusion as he threw the picture at her like a frisbee. You caught it before it hit you in the face before looking at it. Your eyes went wide as you gasped, your legs felt weak beneath you.

An excruciating pain emerged in your chest, causing you to scream in pain. Clutching your chest, tears formed in your eyes as you felt your heart slowly crack. The marks on your chest grew darker as your hair began to turn black from the routes. ( if your hair is black then it's turning white )

Hiroshi sighed as he walked over to her before lifting her chin up to look at him,
" I had no choice, you broke my heart by chowing Haku, and now your death will be faster than it was,"

He got up and stopped as he was about to walk out the doorway of the balcony,
" I'll give you a hint, there is a cure to your mother's spell. It's right in front of you but you wouldn't think of touching it,"

He then disappeared, leaving you crying on the floor with a broken heart, that's physically broken. Your hands glowed as you checked your heart and gasped at the result.

Two more hits and your done. Your dead.

You looked at the picture of the unkown girl and Haku and looked down, your hair covering your face.

You mumbled,
" I should never have fallen in love,"