Chapter 16

Y/n's POV

You walked inside as you examined the room. The rooms were trashed and there was wallpaper everywhere, it looked like a wild animal came in and destroyers everything.

Then you sensed there was magic in here, you was surprised your uncle still wielded magic from being turned into a human.

Your hands glowed a red substance which surrounded your hands as you touched an invisible wall. You placed your hand on the wall before it lit up in sparks and the entire room revealed a shop that looks like your father's weapon room in the palace.

You looked around in awe as you examined multiple weapons on the wall, all different kinds, and only your family bloodline could use them. Your uncle walked out of the door at the end of the shop with a grin. He had brown hair that was slowly turning grey with a short beard. He wore baggy black pants with a long sleeved brown top.

He laughed,
" If it isn't my niece! The last time I saw you was when you was a little baby, what brings you here?"

You chuckled,
" I'm here for a weapon that my mother wants me to use when I rule, she said that the weapon choses me?"

He chuckled and nodded,
" Indeed they do, follow me,"

He signalled me to follow him to the back of the store. You walked through the doorway to see a room with a door at the end, it was chained shut. This kind of freaked you out a bit as he opened the door, the chains falling from the hedge clippers. The door opened with a loud creak, revealing stairs that go down into a dark abyss.

You gulped nervously,

" Are you sure this is safe?"

He nodded in response as he went down the stairs, you not having a choice, went down with him. He clicked his fingers and the room lit up. There was a table in the centre of the room with strange markings, the room was covered in different type of weapons, but you knew these ones were much more powerful than the ones upstairs.

You stared in awe as you stood in front of the large, circular table. It was made from pure gold with strange markings engraved on it. Your uncle came up to you, mumbled a ' sorry ' before slitting a large cut on your palm, causing you to wince in pain. Your blood emerged from your hand like a waterfall as it filled the cravings in the table. A circle you failed to notice before began glowing around you, causing you to stare in awe.

The light filled the room as you watched all the weapons glow on the wall. Then a strong sensation filled your senses, causing you to turn around. A scythe was floating towards you with a bright glow.

It was a black scythe with golden like vines twirling around it. A skull was on the top of the handle, connected to all the golden vines.

A bit like this ( not my art: credits to artist )

You grabbed the handle, causing the glow to increase, causing you to close your eyes, otherwise you'll get blind

You grabbed the handle, causing the glow to increase, causing you to close your eyes, otherwise you'll get blind. A warm sensation surrounded and shot into your body like a wave. A shot of power that you've never felt before emerged inside your body. One thing that felt of was that you felt quite sick.

The glow faded as you collapsed to your knees, holding your stomach. Your uncle noticed and grabbed a near bin before placing it in front of your face, before you threw up inside.

He hummed in thought as he placed his hand on your forehead, feeling the traces of magic inside of you. He sighed, knowing what the problem is as you got up, wiping your mouth with a napkin you mr uncle gave you.

He clicked his fingers and a clean toothbrush appeared in your grasp with toothpaste on it. You looked at it with a questioning look causing your uncle to know exactly what you are thinking.

He chuckled,
" It's new, I just stole it from the market down the road, they won't know,"

You nodded as you began brushing your teeth and using the bin to spit it out. After a few minutes of brushing your teeth, he clicked his fingers and the toothbrush disappeared. You wiped your mouth with the napkin as you cleared your throat,
" I don't know why I was sick, I've not felt sick and I rarely get any fevers,"

Your uncle sighed as he stated,
" I know what the problem is, and I don't know how you'll react, have you been feeling any light fevers lately?"

You hummed in thought before thinking about a few days ago. You felt light headed for a split second and a small pain in your stomach happened for a minute or so.

You nodded, waiting for him to carry on with his explanation as you held your scythe. You clicked your fingers and it shrunk into a necklace. You placed it around your neck as your uncle looked at you with an unsure gaze.

You exclaimed,
" Uncle, please tell me what's wrong? My boyfriend will be worried if he doesn't know what's wrong with me and my sister will go crazy until she finds the answer. So please uncle, tell me,"

He nodded as he spoke,
" There's a faint heartbeat in your stomach that I managed to pick up with a bit of my magic,"

You gasped as you placed your hand on your stomach, knowing what he was saying.

He looked at you dead in the eye,
" You're pregnant Y/n, you're a week pregnant and it's taken you a week to find out,"