Chapter 20

Y/n's POV

Hiroshi walked over to me and placed a knife against my throat. He smirked as blood began to pour down my neck,
" This is what you get for loving someone so useless and pathetic,"

He slashed the knife against your neck, but not deep enough to kill you. Azula hummed in satisfaction as she got an orb that is see through.

She explained,
" This will trap any witch or spirit that touches it, the only reason it's not used on me is because I'm the one who controls it. Whoever I throw this at is trapped inside,"

A loud bang was heard underneath the floor, causing everything to rumble and shake. Azula sighed in irritation,
" It looks like we have visitors,"

Haku's POV

I gathered the Moore family and told them the news about Y/n. Elora was at home in her bedroom, being babysitter by Zahiba and Lin.

Morgana spoke,
" I sense her, she's on the top floor, let's get moving!"

Stephen threw a mini bomb at the doorway before it blew up, causing the door to break into pieces.

Morgana stated,
" We have to hurry! She doesn't have long left,"

My breath hitched up in my throat as I gulped nervously. What did she mean by that?

Y/n's POV

You watched as Hiroshi walked out with the orb with a grin. You wondered where he was going but you didn't pay to much attention to it. Your blood loss was making you dizzy and any more cuts, you'll pass out and your spirit inside would slowly die.

Azula grumbled,
" I've had enough of you now,"

She clicked her fingers and your chains disappeared, sending you on the floor from how weak your body is. You tried to get up but only slowly, the pain in your body was excruciating and your teleportation power is hard to use when you're in this state.

Azula held another orb but this time it was pure black marble. She rolled it beside you and you felt everything being sucked inside. Your body was disappearing and going into the orb.

Soon, you was inside the orb. The world around you looked dim as everything was bigger and taller than you. You watched as Azula picked you up from outside the orb and smirked,
" This will be a great artefact, now for plan B,"

You was confused at what plan B was as you began to slowly restore your power in baby steps. Azula didn't notice.

You watched as Azula made a fake body that looked exactly like you, dead on the pool of your blood. You gasped in shock and knew what she was about to do.

3rd person POV

Haku and Y/n's family made it to the same room and he gasped in shock at what he saw. Y/n was dead on the floor with blood everywhere around her.

Tears that he didn't know was coming streamed down his cheeks as he ran over to her. Morgana glared at her sister who was smirking in victory, not noticing her holding a familiar black orb.

He sobbed beside her body, not wanting this to be true. He didn't want Elora growing up without her mother. What he failed to notice was Azula coming up from behind with a dagger.

Y/n's POV

You watched as Azula tricked Haku over a fake body as you had nearly recovered enough magic to break through the orb. She slowly walked over to him with a dagger, causing you to panic.

Your family was fighting non existent people, making it a distraction for them. As she was about to thrust her dagger into Haku, you jumped out of the orb by the last bit of magic you could create and stepped in front.

You yelled,
" Leave him alone you bastard!"

A sharp pain emerged in your stomach, causing you to cough out blood. She pulled it out with a smirk as you collapsed into Haku's arms, making him realising the body beside him was a fake.

The non existent people your family was fighting faded, only to see the scene before them.

Haku stared wide eyes at your cut and bruised body as he placed pressure on the dagger wound.

He sobbed,
" Y/n! Don't leave me, you can't leave me and Elora! You've only just become a mother!"

Veronica, being the bad bitch of a sister, came up behind Azula and stabbed her through the chest with a poisoned dagger that can only kill witches.

Azula gasped in pain as her body slowly turned to ash. Your mother ran up to you and began to heal your wounds, but it wasn't fast enough.

Morgana sighed as her eyes began to water,
" She won't make it, her wounds are to deep and are filled with magic,"

Haku sobbed,
" I thought you was the Queen?! You're supposed to be powerful,"

She sighed,
" In truth, Azula was the true Queen. She was more powerful than me but her greed took over her and became evil. There's nothing I can do,"

The doors barged open to reveal Zahiba with Elora. She caught her breath,
" Sorry, but you might want to see this,"

Elora was glowing as her eyes weren't E/C anymore, they were white. Zahiba placed Elora on your chest as the light transported around your body, making your wounds heal quickly.

Some turned to scars but others vanished, like they were never there. Morgana chuckled,
" I guess her power is healing,"

She stopped glowing and began giggling out of nowhere, her eyes turning back to her normal E/C colour.

You slowly began to wake up as you stretched your aching limbs,
" What time is it?"

Haku laughed with happy tears as he pulled you into a tight hug. Elora's laugh was heard in the background as you got up, remembering what happened.

Haku scolded you,
" Don't ever take the hit for me again! You had me worried sick!"

You giggled nervously,
" Sorry? I didn't want you to die,"

You held a happy Elora in your grasp as you all went back to the palace, Veronica killing Hiroshi on the way there. He told her before he died that Chihiro gave up and is back in the human world with her lover.

You were glad that all the dangers were away and there was nobody left that wanted revenge.