Mr Loverman | Two

"Y/n," Hunter said to you when everyone went to sleep. Everyone discussed the plan and decided to sleep on it, leaving you and Hunter alone in the Owl House living room.

You didn't answer. You stared at the couch, picking at some fluff coming out the couch. Hunter sat next to you, catching your hand, pulling it away from the fluff. "Y/n."

You looked at him. "What?" You asked. 

"Are you mad at me now?"

You scowled pulling your hand away. "No...I'm mad because this seems like a mission I can help on."

Hunter sighed. "Okay. Fine." You looked at him confused. He turned his body toward you, crossing his arms. "If you can give me a reason on how you can help on this mission, you can come."

He looked at his phone. Even though he doesn't have WiFi, he can see the time and look at videos and movies he downloaded. "I'll give you...ten minutes." He placed his phone down, giving you a look. "Starting now."

You widen your eyes, "Wait...for real?"

He nodded, raising his eyebrows. 

"Like...no catches?"

Hunter shrugged, "Well, you'll have to stay by my side at all times if you convince me." He said. He glanced at his phone again. "Nine minutes."

You panic. You quickly go through what you can do. Nothing that can help Hunter and your friends!

Seven minutes passed and Hunter said, "Two minutes."

You sighed. "I can kinda fight." You said. "My dad made me take boxing for a few years."

Hunter frowned. "What's boxing?"

"It's a kind of fighting. Like...when you learn how to defend yourself professionally." You explain. 

Hunter raised his eyebrows. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"You never asked..." You said.

"I did! When I asked what you can do for the talent show!"

You held your hands up. "I didn't think boxing would fit a talent show! Besides, I'm a little rusty, so I need to practice..."

Hunter leaned in. He was close to your face as he stared into your eyes. His lips were close too... "What else, Y/n? One minute."

You gulped, your eyes flicking down to look at his lips. You were trying to focus. "I- Um...I can...provide good moral support?"

"Really." He said quietly in a disbelieving voice. His eyes flick to your lips this time, before they land on your eyes again. 

You nodded. "Also...I can throw rocks pretty okay." You thought for a minute. "Oh, I can be pretty loud, so I can provide a distraction if anything goes wrong."

Hunter let out a soft laugh before grabbing the back of your neck, gently pulling you to his lips. You gasp startled, but closed your eyes almost immediately, clutching onto his waist pulling him, if not, closer. 

Your lips slowly moved against each other and he tilted his lips, your lips being pressed against his, but with more pressure.

You held your breath as he kissed you full of passion, it was different from the time he kissed you on stage. It was different from the kiss he gave you before he came here. 

He pulled away, and you both sounded out of breath. Hunter looked at you before pushing you back on the couch, hovering over you, his fingers lacing with yours before leaning down and kissing you.

You felt him squeeze your hands before you felt your mouth open. You realized his tongue touched yours and you gasped, but it was muffled. 

He tasted like water, and sweet like candy. He pulled away slightly and sighed against your lips. "You can come to the mission..." He murmured. "But you have to stay by my side,"

You barely finished your 'Okay' when he kissed you again. This time, it didn't last long. He gave you two more gentle kisses before pulling away and sitting up. 

He got off you and pulled you up. "You have to promise something though...and you can't break it like you did with the 'stay on earth' promise..."

You nodded as he squeezed your hands.

"If it comes down to it...leave me behind."