Mr Loverman | Five

'''''''''''''''''''

I made luz fanart :D ^ 

This is basically her to you in the chapter??

'''''''''''''''''''

"You, despite me jumping in the portal stupidly, this place is really nice." You said as you, Hunter, Luz, Willow, and Gus headed to Hexside to help Amity. 

Hunter glared at you. "I still can't believe you did that."

"I mean, I can," Luz said. "They kinda remind me of me when I first came here," She added dreamily. 

You looked at Luz. "Wait, how did you even get to the demon realm?" You asked her. 

She grinned, thinking. "I was about to go to this reeeeeally boring summer camp where you learn to think inside the box and I saw this owl! He was taking my favorite book and well, I followed the owl into this door. But when I went in the portal, Vee came out and took my place as Luz Noceda!"

You smiled. "Really? That's so cool...but I think it would have been good to actually going that camp."

Luz frowned looking at you. "What?" She asked in disbelief. "No way! It would have-"

You cut her off. "Been a different way of making friends. The other kids who went to that camp probably liked things you did, that's why their parents sent them there. You would have made friends and all you had to do was half-ass do what they wanted you to. Pretend you became 'normal' or something."

Luz paused thinking. "I-...I didn't think of it like that..." She said quietly. "I was only supposed to stay for the summer, then the portal door was destroyed."

You looked at her while Hunter played with your fingers as you walked. Willow and Gus were in their own conversation. "I bet you missed Ms. Noceda..."

Luz looked away before nodding.

"Does your mom know you're here now?" You asked. 

She cringed. "I left a note..?" 

You widen your eyes. "A note?"

Luz flushed and looked away. "At least my mom knows where I am. Your dad won't." She said. 

You froze, and stop walking. You didn't think of that. Your father was supposed to come back next month. Now he's going to come back to find you gone and can't find you. I didn't think this through.

"Y/n?" Hunter said your name and you turned your head to look at him. He widened his eyes at the sight of you. You looked terrified. "Y/n? Are you okay?"

"My- My mom, she left us when I was younger- what is my dad going to do when...when he can't find me?" You asked, starting to panic. Willow touched your shoulder and Gus grabbed your other hand quickly. "He lost my mom and now he's going to lose me...I-I didn't think this through!"

Hunter looked at Luz who didn't look at you. That's the one of many cons of being trapped here. If you have a loving home, you miss your family. 

Hunter looked back at you, "We'll get you home as soon as we can, okay?" He said. "I promise, you'll see your father, okay? I'll make sure of that."

You felt Hunter bring you in a hug before letting you go. Luz looked at the ground, tired. "Look on the bright side, Y/n, if your father can't find you, he'll call my mom considering he knows we're friends and my mom can tell him. All he has to do is wait like my mom."

You balled your fists. "I shouldn't have come." You whispered. "I should have stayed and waited for my father and you guys."

"Yeah, you should have." Luz said. She seemed to not want to look at you. Like, at all.

Hunter snapped. "Luz, what's your problem?" He said angrily. "Y/n-"

"Is stupid to come here! I don't care if they didn't want to say bye to you, Hunter, they left their dad." Luz cut him off. "As much as I love Amity and my friends and you, I wish I never left my mom because I missed her. I just want this to be over so we can all go have fun in my realm, and I won't have to worry about Belos."

It's quiet. Hunter balled his fists. "That doesn't mean you can take it out on them!"

"It does because now we have to worry about Y/n!" Luz finally looked at you. "I care a lot about you! Now we have to worry about your safety." She breathed through her nose. "You may be two years older than me, Y/n, but you act like a child and I think you're selfish."

It's silent. 

"Okay." You said.