Mr Loverman | Thirteen

Confusing plot twist ahead?

You all flew to the place where Belos was going to kill all witches. They landed in the middle of the Coven Heads, and out of nowhere, Eda yells, "Luz! King!" and hugged them.

Hunter gently helped you off your staff. "Are you okay? You didn't get hurt when you fell?-"

"Little Prince?"

Hunter turned his head slightly. His eyes widened as he saw Darius. You saw tears fill in Hunter's eyes. "Darius?" Hunter let go of your arm and ran at Darius, hugging him, "You're okay!"

Darius tensed and Hunter pulled away. "S-Sorry-" He stammered. "I'm just really glad you're okay."

Darius smiled pulling him back in a hug saying, "Me? You were stuck in the human realm. I had no way of knowing if you were okay or not." Darius said. "I'm glad you're okay."

Hunter buried his face in Darius's chest sighing. "I'm here now."

Darius looked around at everyone with a smile until his eyes landed on you. "Another human? Hunter, who is this?"

Hunter turned his head and saw Darius looking at you and walked to you grabbing your hand. "Oh, right- Uh, Darius, this is...my partner. We've been dating since a week ago..." He said nervously. "Their name is Y/n, I. I really like them."

Darius watched Hunter, then you. "You're dating a human?" He asked curiously.

Hunter nodded. "Mhm," He looked away. 

Darius smirked. "Huh, you actually managed to pull someone. Someone good looking at that."

Hunter blushed covering his face with his hand. Darius smiled and said, "I approve. They must be a good person if they came here just to fight for you."

He smiled at you and smiled back. 

Hunter stammered. ""There's another thing, though..."

Darius looked at him confused. "What is it?"

Hunter looked at you and then Darius. "I- I want to live in the human realm with Y/n, and...Well, I want you to come,"

Darius paused. "You...want to stay in the human realm with Y/n?" He clarified. "And you want me to come with?"

Hunter nodded. 

"What about Belos?" Darius questioned. "He's late,"

Hunter seemed to remember why they came here in the first place. He stepped in front of everyone. "Right, Coven Heads, everyone, the Day of Unity isn't about making the titan happy or something. It's about wiping out all life in the demon realm by using the sigils on our wrists. Our emperor is a witch hunter." He explained. 

There were gasps and everyone looked at their wrists. The Head of the Plant Coven looked at her wrist and then Hunter. "So...After the Day of Unity, there's no...paradise?" She asked stepping forward.

"No paradise. Only death," Hunter nodded.

The Head of the Construction Coven said, "Where is the emperor? I'd like to show him my fists!" He yelled.

There were roars of agreement everywhere. 

Amity spoke loudly. "You can't see him because he's dead. We. We killed him!"

There was shocked silence.

"You killed him?" Darius asked. 

Hunter nodded. "He attacked us and almost killed everyone, we had to." He said stepping in front of Amity.

Darius decided to help. "Do you hear that?" He said loudly. "Your precious emperor attacked innocent children!"

There were angry mumbles. 

Darius nodded. "Let's try a new way of living- No more coven restrictions, learn any kind of magic you want. It's time to learn a new way of living!"

There were cheers.

Hunter led Darius and Eberwolf and new guests, Alador, the twins, Raine, Mr. Porter, and Mr and Mr. Park to the portal, his friends following behind. Hunter pulled your hand with him. You all stop in front of the portal. 

"This is how we can get home. But...It looks unstable, so there's no going back," Eda explained. She looked at Luz. "We'll stay here and protect the Isles, Luz." She said gently. "You go home."

Luz teared up and brought Eda into a hug. "I love you so much, Eda...I'll find a way back!" She promised. "I swear!"

Alador turned to his kids. "Amity, are you sure you want to go to the human realm?" He asked.

Amity nodded. "Yes! I would like to explore Luz's home. With her."

He smiled and turned to the twins. "Would you like to stay with your sister or here?"

Emira glanced at Edric. "We'll stay here." She said. "Gotta keep the bloodline going,"

Darius and Eberwolf stood next to Hunter. "Are you sure you want me to come?" Darius asked. "Eberwolf-"

"You can bring him," Hunter said quickly. "I just don't want to leave you...but I also don't want to leave Y/n."

Darius smiled and looked at Eberwolf. 

He smiled and growled in response. 

"Okay. We'll come with you."

Hunter brought him into a hug and went up to you. "We're coming with you, Y/n. You'll see your dad, as promised," He smiled at you. 

You squeezed his hand. "Then...Let's go,"

Epilogue

"Alright, Dad, I'm heading out to meet with Hunter!" You called happily. 

Your father came into frame and smiled. "Okay, be safe, Y/n." He said.

You hugged him. "Tell Dipper and Mabel I'll see them next summer!" You said. "We can roadtrip back to Oregon and we can bring my friends!"

His grinned. "That's a great idea, I've been meaning to meet up with my grandkids for a while now."

"Great, let's do it! Alright, I have to go. Bye dad!"

Hunter came up to you. "Are you ready for our date?" He asked you. "Hi, Mr Pines! Thank you for letting me take Y/n out,"

Your father nodded. "Bring them back by ten!" He warned before shutting the door. You adjusted your shirt and caught Hunter's hand. "Let's go on our date, now, okay?"

Hunter nodded, squeezing it. "Of course, Y/n Pines."

End of Book 2

Idk if this was a good idea to make Y/n related to Stan Pines-

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 | 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 [𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐] 🎉