Mr Loverman | Twelve

Btw guys Belos didn't leave to do the spell yet lol

Belos grabbed Astrid off the ground. "Oh, that Human had a palisman?" 

Hunter got angry. "Put it down! It's theirs!"  He snapped. 

"Don't you mean...it was theirs? They don't need it anymore, do they?"

Hunter started to shake before he ran at Belos with his palisman. 

Belos darkened at the sight of it. "Caleb." He growled before running at Hunter. Luz kicked Belos out the way, making him drop Astrid. Hunted caught it and held it tightly.

You fell fast and you quickly dug your hands in your pockets at look for a certain glyph.

The one that made you fall softly. 

You were about to hit the ground when you found it and hit it against your chest. You paused a foot above the ground. Then you fell. 

You looked up at the bridge where you saw your friends fighting Belos. 

You needed to find a way to get up there. You looked around and saw bones and golden masks.

You were confused on why there were so many. "Let me out!" You heard.

You turned and saw nothing. Getting chills, you turned back around and saw steps. Ah! I can use those!

You got up and collected the glyphs that fell out your pocket before shoving them back in said pocket. 

You head toward the steps when you heard it again. "LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! YOU PROMISED! YOU LIAR LIAR LIAR!"

You looked around and saw no one. "H-Hello?" You stammered.

"Who's there?!"

"Um..." You stepped off the steps and to the voice. You saw a glass oval and said, "Is this you?"

The voice spoke. "Wait, you're not Belos!"

You rolled your eyes. "Thank god for that. Who are you?" You asked it oval. 

"I'm the Collector." He said. "Can you let me out?"

You studied it. "No, it seems you helped Belos before he backstabbed you. You're too dangerous if you knew something called the Draining Spell. I have to go help my friends. Bye," 

You walked away and the Collector called after you. "NO NO NO!"

You stopped because you saw a purple and gold robot. "Excuse me," You said politely. "I have to help my friends not die."

The demon sitting in the robot looked up. She had red skin and greenish blue hair. "You're the Golden Guard's partner." She said dejected. 

You raised your eyebrows. "How'd you know that?" You asked.

"I was in the human realm watching him for Belos." She explained. 

"Oh. Are you his enemy?"

"Yes. I've known about this for a while. Not the draining spell, though." She looked angry.

You looked at the midget confused. "Hey, do you know why there are so many skulls and masks down here?" You asked. 

She looked at the skulls. "The failures."

"Failures?" 

"Hunter is a Grimwalker." She said looking at you. "He's a false witch. Not made normally. He's like a copy of Belos's brother." 

You paused. "Oh. Okay? What does that have moto do with the skulls?" You asked.

"Y...You're not disgusted?" She asked glaring at you. You looked at her. 

"Why would I be disgusted? Hunter's not him. He's his own person. So what if he was born differently? Annabeth from the Percy Jackson series is born weirdly. So are all of Athena's demigod children."

"Who's...Athena?"

You raised your eyebrows. "A...Greek God?"

"God?"

"Nevermind. So what does Hunter being a Grimwalker have to do with the skulls down here?" 

The woman looked at you weirdly. "Those skulls used to be people...and those people where Grimwalkers. Also copies of Belos's brother. They failed their mission and betrayed Belos, so Belos killed them."

"Oh. Huh." You glanced at skulls. "May you rest in peace," you told the skulls. You turned and looked at the woman. "Well I have to go help my boyfriend and friends," You said. "Bye, stranger." 

"Bye."

You headed up the stairs and saw Hunter about to be stabbed. 

Luz slammed down the ice glyph hitting Belos back and you heard them yell, "For Y/n!"

"I'm not dead!" You call up. 

Gus wiped a tear. "It's almost like I can hear their voice..."

You sighed and started up the big stairways as they fought long and hard. You thought you felt blood drip on you and you looked up to realize Belos was stabbed with ice. Dead.

"Huh." You murmured. "Well, I'm traumatized."

You rushed up the stairs and heard, "Wait, before we inform the citizens, I have to go find Y/n's...body..." Hunter said soft.

You had reached the top when Hunter head toward the stairway.

He froze 5 feet away when he saw you. You ran at him arms open.

Tears started to fill his eyes as he ran to you and he caught you in a hug, spinning you. "Y/N!" He said, picking you up.

"Hunter-!" You laughed and hugged him around the neck. 

He put you down grinning at you. You grinned back until he leaned in and kissed you. You kissed him back laughing.

"Y/n!" Luz cried out happily Dunter pulled away and you were tackled by your friends.

"Hey, I'm not dead!" You said as they squished you. "Alright, alright- don't you guys need to reveal the truth about Belos?" 

Everyone pulled away. "Right! Let's go!" 

You looked at Hunter, "Do you know where Astrid is?" You asked. Hunter grabbed it from against a wall handing it to you. 

"Right here." He said smiling. 

You took it happily and kissed him. "Thank you for keeping it safe, mi amor,"

He flushed read and smiled. "I love you, mi vida." 

You blushed a darker shade of (s/c). "I love you too."

Hunter grabbed your hand and pulled you to the edge of outside. "Let's hurry and get this done so we can go home and go on a real date..."

"Okay!"