Mr Loverman | Six

The walk to Hexside was silent. When you got close to the school, you all pull your hoods off your heads. 

Luz turned to you and her friends. "Remember, our plans are to get in, grab Amity, and get out. No wasting time. We'll just walk in like other students. Merge with the crowd. Let's go!"

Luz, without waiting, turned her back, rushing to the crowd of students. 

You noticed Willow became tense, frowning after Luz. She looked at you, Gus, and Hunter.. "Let's go, team."

After getting into the school Willow pulled Luz into the classroom, you and your friends following.

Luz looked at Willow, "Why did you pull us in here?" She snapped. "We need to find Amity!"

Willow's frown turned deeper. "I don't think we can make much progress being together in a big group. And I think we should just be seen by other students. It's not like we made them the enemy. In fact, the school principal is against the Emperor."

"But what if there are spies?" Luz asked frustrated. "And what else are we supposed to do other than being all together?"

"We can separate in groups so it could be harder to get caught, and faster to find Amity. We can meet up here in twenty minutes, okay?" Gus added in. 

Luz covered her face. "Fine! Fine, whatever. Let's just hurry and find her." She said, worry lacing her voice. She looked at you and Hunter, holding hands.

"Gus, go with Hunter and Y/n to make sure no funny business happens with them. Me and Willow are together. You check the East Wing, We'll check the West Wing. We'll group back here in twenty minutes and if we don't have Amity, we'll just check wherever, I don't know, okay? Just- Find her!"

Willow let out a sharp breath. "Luz, wait."

Luz looked at her. "What? Willow, we don't have ti-"

"I get you're worried for Amity," Willow cut her off. "But you being rude and bossing us around isn't okay. You need to calm down or you're going to get us caught if there are spies. We'll get Amity, just...chill out, okay?"

Luz's shoulders tense. "Okay." 

You all nodded before bursting out the empty classroom. Willow and Luz ran in the opposite direction of you, Hunter, and Gus. 

Hunter frowned, watching them as he clutched your hand. "I get she's worried about her girlfriend but she doesn't need to take it out on her friends." He said before looking away. "Well, Gus, you're more familiar. Led the way,"  

Gus nodded and started to lead you and Hunter through the school. As you all walked, you said, "Uh, what does Amity look like? So I know what to look for?"

Gus looked back, smiling at you. "Amity has, like, lavender hair with brownish-red hair by her ears? She has yellow eyes and triangle earrings..."

You looked at Hunter, smiling. "She sounds pretty." You said. "I bet Luz is really lucky to have her." 

You looked back at Gus and Hunter. "What's she like?"

Gus peeked through a classroom door window and Hunter looked through a window across from Gus. 

Hunter answered this time. "Uh, feisty toward me, protective with Willow, but she chilled out after a while. Friendly with Gus, uh, really really soft around Luz." 

Hunter frowned looking at you. "Don't tell her I said this, but...she's really powerful and strong. I'm impressed with her power."

Gus grinned. "We won't." He winked at you and you grinned too.

Hunter narrowed his eyes at the both of you before going to another door. He peeked in and widened his eyes. "It's Amity!" He gasped. 

Gus's smile was wiped from his face. "What?!" 

You were curious on who this Amity was so you followed Gus to the door. You peeked through a door and saw a pretty girl taking notes almost robotically.

Hunter took a deep breath. "Okay. We found her, but how do we get her out of there?" He asked. You thought for a minute and grinned. "Hold on!" You ran outside and to the windows of the classroom Amity was in. Hunter and Gus looked through the door and out the window. 

"Y/n-" Hunter said terrified. "What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck are you doing?!"

You pulled out your phone and put on the microphone app. Hunter nearly has a heart attack when you start singing this human song and the class looks out the window.

You sang, 

"We're no strangers to love~ 

You know the rules and so do I!

A full commitment's what I'm thinking of~

You wouldn't get this from any other guy,"

The students gather around the window, except Amity who stared at her paper, unmoving. Hunter covers his eyes. 

"Y/n, what the fuck?! Y/n, what the fuck?! Y/n, what the fuck?!"

"I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling~

Gotta make you understand~"

Gus shook his arm, "Hunter, Y/n's providing a distraction!" Hunter looked up and realized everyone had their eyes on you.

Gus opened the door quietly, Hunter following.

"Never gonna give you up! 

Never gonna let you down!

Never gonna run around and desert you!

Never gonna make you cry!

Never gonna say goodbye!

Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you!"

Hunter went up to Amity from behind and clasped his hand on her mouth. She didn't do anything. Gus and him picked her up quietly going through the door.

Gus quickly made an illusion of her. 

Hunter looked at you, jerking his head back as if to say We got her, let's go!

You nodded and bowed. When you got up, your hood fell back to reveal your round ears. Everyone gasped, pointing. "Thank you, Hexside!" 

Then you ran away and met Gus and Hunter in the room. He opened his arms and hugged you. "You could have gotten hurt!" He said tightly hugging you.

Gus looked at Amity. "Good job, Y/n. But...How do we get her out of this...trance?" 

You let go of Hunter and looked at the girl Luz's age. She had on a deadpan look. You looked at her puzzled and saw a red necklace around her neck.

"Is...Is that thing controlling her?" You asked pointing at the amulet.