Mr Loverman | Nine

'''''''''''

I made pixel art :D

'''''''''''

You stared at Hunter as he helped Eda put the food up. He looked dejected and said, "Eda, can I- go?"

She looked at him, worried. "Sure, go ahead, kid."

You started forward and followed him to the the room he stayed in. He shut the door and you knocked. 

Hunter turned frowning. I just shut the door, what- He opened and saw you. 

"Oh. Hi." He said looking away. 

You looked at him, guilt rising in your chest. "Are you okay?" You asked him softly. "I-I'm sorry if I made you upset or- or sad..."

He raised his eyebrows. Hunter hesitated and opened the door wider. "Come in. I can...explain."

You stepped in and followed Hunter to the sleeping bag before sitting down next to him. 

He glanced at you. "I...Before I came to the human realm, I was apart of the Emperor's Coven..."

You nodded. "Which is like...they're the bad guys, right?" You asked.

Hunter nodded slowly. "Well, I worked for the emperor because he was my uncle...at least...I thought he was." He said that last part almost silently. But you heard it.

"You thought he was? Is he not?" You asked.

He glanced at you and pressed his lips together. "I-...I'm not ready to tell you that part of me yet," He said softly. "Just- I was Amity's enemy. Luz's enemy. I was hated by them and I hurt them. I can't forgive myself, but they forgave me...so, when I saw that you found that video, I freaked out because I thought you'd think I'm a monster if you found out more..."

He trailed off and you brought him in a hug. He hugged back and whispered, "I never really understood these, but I like them from you..."

You laughed hugging him tighter. "Hunter...I don't care about who you were in the past...I care about the you now. The you now...you're caring. You're protective and nice. You're funny and kind. You care about Luz now. You want to protect her not hurt her. I love that about you." You said smiling.

Hunter buried his face in neck. "I am actually really in love with you." He blurted. He pulled away, his face flushing. "I mean...I love you." He pulled back covering his mouth. "I-I mean-"

You leaned in and kissed his cheek. "It's alright. I love you too." You said smiling. "I love you. A whole lot!" You pecked his cheek multiple times. 

He let out a soft giggle and you froze staring at him. He blushed looking away. "Y-You didn't hear t-"

"That was so cute!" You gasped. You brought him in another hug and he laughed, slipping out another soft giggle.

You squealed, "Oh my god, I love that so much!" You laughed and kissed all around his face, your lips lingering on his scar gently.

He leaned into the kiss, closing his eyes. 

You pulled away and smiled. "I can't wait till we save the day and we can all go back into the human realm!" You say laughing.

He looked at you and flushed before grinning. "Y-Yeah! Then...I can take you out on a real date..." He said playing with your hair. 

You grinned and cuddled yourself against him. "I love being with you," 

"I love being with you too,"

"Dinner!" Luz sang knocking on the door. She opened it and smiled. "Hey lovebirds, get up for dinner,"

You opened your arms and sat up off Hunter's chest. You blinked the sleep out your eyes and felt Luz pull you to the side. 

"Here's something to make Hunter's day," Luz said softly.

You looked at her, confused. "Okay?"

"Hunter's really shy to ask you this, but before we came here, he's been wanting you to call him mi amor."

You sat there, still confused. "Huh?"

Luz smiled, "Mi amor means my love in spanish." She explained. 

You flushed and felt your cheeks heat up. "He wants me to call him...mi amor?" You asked.

Luz nodded. "Mhm! Try it during dinner, he'll love it!"

"Okay!"

You all sat at the table and started getting food from the table. You saw that Hunter had the griffin eggs right next to him. 

Oh! This can be tried out now!  You thought excitedly.

"Mi amor, could you pass me the griffin eggs?" You asked politely. 

He picked it up, not thinking anything of it, until he did. He looked at you, blush rising to his face. "Did...Did you call me mi amor?"

You smiled. "Yes. Is that okay?"

He grinned and looked at his plate and nodded, shy. "Mhm. Can I call you mi vida?"

"Mi vida?" You questioned.

He smiled at you, still kind of shy. "It means my life."

You widen your eyes and touched your cheek. "I- Um! Sure! Sure, go for it!" You said excitedly.

He let out that soft giggle you loved so much and grabbed your hand, smiling. "Okay. Mi Vida."

You tried to contain your smile. "Okay...Mi Amor."