Mr Loverman | Author's Note, Please Read!

I am so sorry if the last two chapters were cringe, I don't know how to describe kissing scenes!

I'm sorry if you don't like the story so far, and I wish I could promise it gets better, but I just make it up as I go along!

But here are some probably promises I'm probably not going to not promise cause I might forget to add them to the story, just...more like plans:

-Kikimora is going to make an appearance sometime in the story with a special guest (Depends, because I might get other story ideas that I think are better, but right now at 7:48 pm on May 8 of 2022, that's the plan for future chapters)

-I might add a major character death because ✨ANGST✨(Also isn't guaranteed because I'm not sure what to do after the next chapter or future chapters. I know in the next chapter, I'll have some Lumity shown, and Y/n exploring Hexside, ect. But a major character death is 50/50)

-I am planning to have Y/n try their first glyph (This is guaranteed because I can see it providing wholesome Y/n x Hunter moments)

-Strangely, I don't know what to do for future chapters, but I have an idea of how I want to end the story (That's how my mind usually works, I know how to start and end a story, I struggle with getting to said ending. I won't get to deep with the ending because I want it to be a ✨SURPRISE✨)

That's all I really wanted to say, and I'll try and update my usual schedule, in two days. I will try and make the story better, I'm a mess at the plot of stories.

Thank you for sticking with me through all this haha!

The next chapter should be Tuesday, or even Monday if I'm feeling it. Thank you!

Have a nice day! <3