Mr Loverman | Four

Your eyes flutter open, and they land on a boy with magenta eyes. You gasped, sitting up, headbutting Hunter in the process.

"Ow!" He complained. 

You reached for him. "Are you okay?!" You asked. 

"I'm fine-"

"Well, why are you guys always in my face when I wake up?" You demand. 

He rubbed his head glancing at you. "We're making sure you're alive, duh. You've never been to the Boiling Isles, so we don't know if you're going to drop dead or not." He said scowling. "At least, that's what Luz said. I just want to talk to you about something."

You crossed your arms. "Oh yeah, why were you so cold to me yesterday?" You threw your pillow at him and he caught it. "I should be mad!"

He used the pillow as a shield. "I-I just. I never kissed anyone like that, so I was letting it process in my mind...but..."

He looked down, lowering the pillow. "I should apologize."

"What?" You asked confused. 

He looked at you. "I probably made you uncomfortable doing that, I should have asked or something." Hunter said. "So, I'm sorry."

You stared and laughed. "Oh- Well, it's okay. You don't have to apologize." You said. You looked outside the window and saw it was still dark. "Wait, did you wake me up in the middle of the night just for that?" You asked.

He blushed. "Uh. Yeah, I was anxious...so," He smiled a little. "Yeah,"

You laughed again and brought the boy in a hug. He flushed instantly and hesitantly wrapped his arms around your back.

"I'm not mad," You whisper softly as you both fell back on the sleeping bag.

He hid his face in your should as you clung to each other. "That's good, I didn't want to lose my first romantic partner..." He said in an equally soft voice.

You laughed, your voice quiet. "Stay in here with me..." You said sleepily.

He looked at you before his lips land on your temple. "Okay." 

Your eyes open and you felt someone's arms around you. You turned your head and saw that Hunter was spooning you, his head resting on your back, and his arm around your waist. 

He was sleeping, snoring loudly.

You shifted around, but he didn't wake up. You touched his scar. You never asked where he got it.

You felt like it was a touchy subject, but you always wondered where he got it. Your hand snakes back to his ear and he touched the inner helix of his pointed ear. 

He shivered in his sleep slightly and shifted closer to you, his head on your collarbone. Your heart rate started racing. 

You started to touch his hair, since you never did, and you wanted to know if it was soft or not.

Your fingertips touched his hair and they're met with the feathery soft feeling. You heard someone coming up the stairs, so you lowered your arm to around his back, you closed your eyes as the door opened. 

"Dios mío. Este es tan lindo!" You heard Luz's spanish. You wondered what she said.

Luz stepped in the room staring at the couple with great interest. She pulled her phone out and you heard a click.

Luz squatted down saying, "Hey, hey! You two!" She shook both of your shoulders.

Hunter shifted, "Luz, go away!" He groaned before clinging to you tighter.

You opened your arms and looked at Luz. She looked at you. Luz snorted. "Oh, I feel so bad for you. You're trapped." She shook Hunter. "Get up! We have to go to Hexside today!"

Hunter opened his eyes and noticed you. You expected him to get embarrassed and pull away. He didn't. 

He just hid his face in your shoulder again. "Okay, fine," He murmured. "Leave so we can get ready."

Luz scowled getting up. "Realmente te odio, hermano,"

Hunter looked at her frowning. "Oh, cállate hermana."

You sat up. "You can speak spanish?!" You asked shocked. 

Hunter sat up. "Luz is teaching me, Amity, and Vee." He said. "I've been practicing for months, months before we even came to the human realm. I'm almost fluent." He added proudly.

"What does hermana mean?"

Hunter blushed before looking away. "Sister."

You looked at Luz in amazement. "Hermano?"

Luz flushed pink turning away. "Brother."

You gasped happily. "Did you guys just call each other brother and sister?!"

Hunter crossed his arms, "I-I'm just used to it," He said softly, looking at you.

Luz nodded. "Yeah! I mean-" She looked away. "Hunter's like a brother to me..."

Hunter looked away nodding, "And she's like a sister. I guess."

You smiled. "Aww," You looked at the two. "Can I learn some spanish?"

Luz grinned, "Uh, yes!"

You grinned at Hunter who flushed before smiling back.

Lol, this was just filler