Mr Loverman | Seven

'''''''

I made C!Tommy fanart :D 

If you have request on what you want me to draw, let me know!

'''''''

"You found Amity?!" Luz exclaimed. She knelt down to the girl and said, "Do you know what's wrong with her?"

You decided to answer, "I- We think it's because of that necklace?" You said nervously. "But we tried to get it off...It. Well, it won't come off."

Luz looked at you. "It..won't come off?" She repeated quietly.

Hunter shook his head. "It's like it's glued to her or something." He said looking down at the girl. "We thought maybe we could...bring her to Lilith and Eda. Maybe they know something?"

Luz looked at her girlfriend, sadness reaching her face. "O-Okay..." She pulled Amity up and said, "Let's get out of here before we get caught."

Hunter walked over to Luz and took the other side of Amity and helped hold her up. "Let's go, Hermana." He said quietly. 

You opened the door for the two carrying Amity and looked at Willow, then Gus. Then you all followed them.

You sat on the couch as Eda and Lilith examine the situation with Amity. They did manage to get the twins and King. 

The twins, you found out their names are Edric and Emira. And when you saw King, you nearly died because he was actually so adorable. 

You Luz, Edric, and Emira were in the room with the adults as they how to help Amity. Hunter sat next to you, picking at the fluff on the couch.

King watched you and said, "You're that human." He said. "The one Luz us about before I got captured."

You laughed a little. "Yeah..."

"Luz said Hunter was like...really in love with you but wouldn't admit it at first." King said before picking up his toy friend, Francois. "Let's go, Francois. We should check up on Eda."

You smirked as he left and turned to Hunter. "You were really in love with me but wouldn't admit it, huh?" You teased. 

Hunter turned bright red before looking at you. "Shut up. No. I. I just." He looked away and sighed. "Okay, so maybe he was right. But we're dating now, so we should forget he said that!"

You thought about it. "I suppose you're right..." You said laughing. When Hunter looked at you he softened and looked down.

"I really like you." He said quietly.

You paused and flushed. "I like you too..." You said and grabbed his hand. He laced his fingers with yours and squeezed your hand. 

Hunter smiled leaning in. You laughed slightly before doing the same. We're gonna kiss again! I'm so exci-

"She's okay!" Luz said bursting into the living room. 

You and Hunter jump apart, nearly having a heart attack. Hunter looked at her. "What?" He asked, shaking slightly.

"Lilith managed to the necklace off! She's asleep, but she's okay and no longer brainwashed!" Luz said cheering. 

Hunter smiled nervously. "That's great-"

Luz nodded before jumping on the couch and sitting between you two. "I know! I can't wait till she wakes up!"

You and Hunter exchange glances and flushed looking away. "That's great, Luz!" You said smiling. 

She looked at you, "Uh, Y/n?"

You got nervous. "...Luz?"

"I'm sorry I got mad at you on the way to Hexside...I was worried about Amity but that's not an excuse. I'm sorry."

You raised your eyebrows. "Oh! It's alright, Luz! I understand." You said. Luz brought her arms up and hugged you. 

"You're my best human friend, Y/n. I don't want to lose you..."

You were shocked because Luz almost never hugs you. You brought your arms around her. "I- You too, Luz."

She pulled away and smiled. "I'm gonna go sit in Amity's room. I wanna be there when she wakes up." 

That's sweet. You thought. "Okay! See you later," You said waving. 

Luz got up and left, leaving you alone with Hunter. You looked at him and pecked his cheek when he was looking at the door she left from.

He blushed and looked at you. "Y/n-" He said in a hushed whisper. He looked around to see if you both were alone and he grabbed your hand. "Thanks..." 

"Did you thank me for kissing you-"