Party & Bullshixt

Akieva

"Kay I don't know how much I can take, I know August is a upcoming artist but we are a couple and he just gonna disrespect me like we ain't together".

"Akieva baby girl calm down this is just for show, at the end of the day he comes home to you. This what happens when you date a singer" Kaylin said taking a sip of her drink.

While I was up in the VIP section I look over the rail looking at Aug flirting with some girl. I shouldn't be mad these girls ain't nothing but groupies, "Umm Kay I'll be back I try to let it slide but this girl went to far".

I handed her my clutch and made my way down to the bar where they was. "August can I talk to you for a second alone"? I glance at the girl then back at August.

"What's up ma"?

"I need to talk to you like now".

"I'll be back Alicia" he let go of her waist and made his way over to me, We step outside so we could clearly.

"What now Kieva"? He ask aggravated leaning on the rail.

"I'm starting to feel that we are not boyfriend or girlfriend, how could you sit up here and let some bitch kiss up all on you knowing you have a girlfriend. I know you famous and all but damn can you at least respect me as well."

He laugh while rubbing his goatee then started to speak. "Keiva baby this is the lifestyle, I'm not sleeping with them so what you worrying for"?

"What I'm worrying for? You think I'm stupid, I know you slept with that Alicia girl" he couldn't even say nothing.

I shook my head and went back in the club to find Kaylin to grab my stuff and leave. August wanna do him that's fine all he wanna do is party with his friends and bullshit, I'm done for now but sure enough he'll need me eventually.

Next morning

I woke up with no sign of August anywhere. No text or call just as thought he gonna do him regardless. Kaylin start blowing my phone....

"Yeah"?

"Girl you shouldn't never left lastnight, August was showing out".

"I bet he was, I don't even care anymore. You know he's not here, do you know where he at"?

"No but I did see him leave with some girl".

"Oh well look I'm about to get dress might see you at the studio" I told her then ended the call, I went on and got dress grab a cereal bar my keys and out the door I went.

August

I'm still tired from lastnight I end up going home with Alicia now I'm here in the studio barley woke.

Keiva had walk in without saying a word to me which I wasn't in the mood today.

"Okay Mr. Alsina are you ready" Kieva said. Now she was being petty since when she start calling by my last name.

"Mane I don't even feel like it to be honest".

"If you wasn't out all night wouldn't have this problem" she mumble under her breath.

"What was that I couldn't hear you".

"I SAID IF YOU WASN'T OUT ALL NIGHT YOU WOULDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM, CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW"!!! She yell causing Kay to run in to see what was going on.

"The hell going on in here" she say looking between me and Kieva.

"Nothing your little friend here was tryna to cause a scene, Ima go step out for a minute and let her cool off" I got up and left out to get some fresh air. I know Kieva mad at me right now and she'll be alright after while.