Twisted

Alicia

August has been in the coma for three days and I recently just came back up here to see if he's going to wake up or not cause I do have a life and I can't be taking care of a grown ass man.

I took a seat on the couch typing away on my phone, Since I'm know as Mrs. Alsina mind as well act the part.

"Good morning Mrs. Alsina looks like your husband is doing better he should be waking up soon" the doctor said while checking August pulse.

"So when he wakes up he's going to be able to go home right"? I ask.

"Yeah but he's going to be in a wheelchair until he walk again".

"Oh looks likes Ima have to hired a sitter".

"You not going to take care of him? He is your husband".

"Yeah but I have a life to, I am not about waist my time taking care of him when I can be out doing me".

"Farewell, soon as he wakes up call the nurse" I watch as he walk out the door. These people got me bent I'll get someone to watch him, just know I'm not doing it.

August

"So I was in a coma for three days"? I ask Alicia which I was surprise that she was up here with me. I was hoping to see Kieva.

"Yes baby you was and I was right here by your side, the doctor said that you will be in a wheelchair until you learn how to walk again. So I was thinking we should hire a sitter you know make sure you eat and all that other stuff".

"Nah that's okay I know someone who can do it" I say.

"And who that might be"?

"Kieva".

"Oh no she can't be it, she didn't even bother to show up here to see you. August sweetie you have to get someone else, far as that Kieva girl no".

"Good to see you awake Mr. Alsina I see Mrs. Alsina loves you to death" the doctor said.

"Mrs. Alsina? We not marry she just a girlfriend".

"She told me that you two are married". I look at Alicia who refuse to look my way, I swear with these girls I fool with they can be stupid at times. Soon as I get out of here I need to speak with Kieva, how come she didn't see about me. I know we not on speaking terms at least she could've check on me. Far as Alicia she will be getting her things out of my house I can't be with her she just nine hungry, I wanna make things right with Kieva.