That Boy August

August

I thought I would never say them four words to Kieva but gladly I mean it from the heart. We actually getting along, now the only thing is that I have to tell her I'm going on tour for two months.

"Auggie I'm hungry are you going to feed me"? Kevia ask me.

"What the baby want huh"? I ask placing her on the counter getting between her legs.

"I don't know you figure it out" she smirk at me placing the both of her hands on my shoulder.

"Oh know what you want can't get enough of me I see, just gave you some the other night".

She end up pushing me back then hop off the counter fixing her shirt.

"What was that for"?

"You gotta tour coming up don't you"? She ask leaning on the counter.

Damn, how did she even figure it out. I didn't even tell her, well I was going to just in another way.

"Listen Kevia yeah I have one coming up but I will only be gone for two months".

"Two months? August that's too long for me".

"Baby that's not long before you know it I'll be back no time soon, come on don't be upset" I pull her into my chest.

"I'm not just w- look promise me you won't do nothing stupid and you know what I'm talking about".

"I promise but you don't have to worry my heart is for you" I peck her lips then let her go.

Once we ate I wanted to take her out before I go off on tour, I kinda seen that coming which she don't have nothing to worry about.

Akieva

Okay two months done pass and I haven't heard from August yet, I had a day off so I'm at the house waiting for an phone call. Just when I was about to call Kay to see what she was doing August come calling me.

"Two months done pass August where you at"?

"Damn ma, no hey or nothing".

"Hey, okay where are you"?

"I'm still in New York, I call to tell you that I won't be coming home until next month".

Before I could even say another word I just ended the call, basically I feel like he just lied to me when all he could've told me the truth.

*****

After staying out all day with Kay I finally made it home, August been calling me non-stop to the point I just turn my phone off.

Soon as I got in the light was on in the kitchen, now I know I made sure everything was turn off before I left. I grab a knife and went upstairs to check the bedroom, the door was crack with the lights dim.

"I must be trippin hard" I mumble to myself as I slowly walk into the room looking around to see if anything was out of place.

"Well its about time y- whoa hold up Kevia its me baby" August said grabbing my wrist.

"August, the hell you almost scared me half to death" I got out his grip and held on to my chest while he sitting up there laughing.

"I'm sorry ma you know I had to get you back, don't be mad at me though".

"I hate you right now, I thought you wasn't coming back until next month".

"Nah I only said that to surprise you plus I got you something" he went and grab a black bag off the dresser then handed it to me.

I pull out a Tiffany & Co. Box, I open the little box and it was a necklace shape as a heart with a key.

"Aww Aug its beautiful I love it but you didn't have to get me this".

"You deserve it you my girl so its more to it so be ready cause we leaving first thing in the morning to catch our flight".

"Flight? What you talking about"?

"Can't tell ya ma it's an surprise don't worry about bringing no clothes I got that cover, now enough of the talking chic chat give me some love my baybeh" he smirk at me walking towards me.

I swear he's something else. We went from being friends to a couple and I love everything about him, the way he sings, his smile, his accent that boy August.

The End

Hope you all enjoy this little short story, there won't be a sequel.