Time's Up

Akieva

"See I knew staying here with you wasn't gonna work out" I look at August who was smiling at me.

"What I do"?

"Your in my personal space see your arms are around my waist" I tell him while trying to get out of bed.

"You wasn't complaining though seems to me you was enjoying just as much as I was, by the your time is up you gotta give me an answer".

I sat up in the bed with my arms folded looking straight ahead, I should've seen this coming.

"I have thought about it and I guess it wouldn't hurt to give it another try" I look over towards him and all he did was smile.

"Now that's what I like to hear" he say while pulling into a kiss.

"Well now you got your answer I'm about to get breakfast started" I peck his lips a couple of times before going to the bathroom to get clean up.

Vina

"Well hey stranger, I haven't heard from you every since you left. What you forgot about me".

"Of course not you know I be busy never really have the time to give you a call".

"I guess, great news I'll be down there tomorrow so I need a place to stay" I tell her.

"You know you can stay with me, is Jarod coming to"?

"Girl no we not together no more".

"You joking, hurry up and come here so you can tell me everything".

"Trust and believe once I tell you everything we gonna need a drink, I'll see you tomorrow girly".

Once I hung up from Kieva I start getting my bags ready for in the morning, I need to get away for awhile especially from Jarod.

Two more chpts left....