Four Letter Word

Vina

"I see you and Aug is doing it big down here" The house was so beautiful I did a little tour around the place while talking to Kieva about Jarod.

"This is all August I just stay the night cause you know he still can't walk that good".

"Speaking of it what's going with y'all two"?

"Nothing we back on good terms, we even decided to try us again so no big deal. But anyway tell me about Jarod".

Soon as she mentioned his name I completely roll my eyes just hearing his name makes me more piss than I'm already am.

"I hate all men Keiva".

"Well damn Vina you could've kept that to yourself I mean I'm still in here" August said sitting on the couch watching the game.

"I wasn't talking about you Aug its your dumb ass friend that got me like this" I took a seat on the couch right across from Aug and Kieva.

"What my boy do, cheated on you".

"Hell yes and guess what bitch he cheated on me with".

"Who"? They both ask.

"Hoemonica".

"Monica, my ex"?

"Yes, can we just not talk about it no more cause the more I talk about it I think I might loose it".

"Okay well since you hear we can do some shopping get your mind off of that, August you need anything while I'm out"?

"Nah but I'll call you if I need anything".

********

Kieva and I end up getting our nails done then went to every store and got some outfits and shoes. I needed this though hanging with my friend before I head back home.

Akieva

We got back from the mall then went to the grocery store, I start getting dinner ready for tonight. I went upstairs to check on August to see if he took his medicine and stuff.

"I see you back, I could've been dead or something" Aug said while he was in the bed.

"I'm sorry love but you didn't call so I figure you was sleep knowing them pills you be taking it makes you drowsy" I say as I sat on the side he was on.

"You know what"?

"What"? I ask.

"I love you".

I was surprised of what he just said, was he serious or that was just the medicine talking.

"You don't have to say it back if you don't want to".

"No its not that I don't want to say it back, would if you don't really mean it".

"I do mean it even though this was my first time telling you this after all these times when been together".

"Love you to" I tell him then he pull me in for a kiss.

"I mean it Kieva with all my heart I don't want nobody else but you".

"Kissing on your tattoos" I sung half way then smile at him causing him to laugh.

"Aww you two are so cute but is the food ready cause a girl is hungry" Vina said as she was standing at the door.

August and I look at each other then laugh, "Ight girl lets finish cooking then". I got up from the bed and grab Vina hand and made our back in the kitchen to finish the food.