oops

Reader age: 15/16

Mom was out today filming and you were stuck at home. Bored. It was only 10:00am but you were bored and nothing was on TV.

You climbed onto the arm on your sofa and practiced your backflip you had been trying on the trampoline. Well maybe that should've stayed on the trampoline. Your form was all out of place on the sofa. Your leg smacked into the vase Courtney had bought your mom for her birthday.

You were now in deep shit!

You collected up the smashed pieces off the floor and threw it in the bin.

It was now 7:30pm and your mom burst through the door and dropped her things.

'Baby I'm back.' She called out to you.

'Hi mom.' you ran into her arms.

'So I got these flowers from Matthew Perry today. He's so sweet. I was thinking of putting them in the new case Courtney got me for my birthday.'

You flushed pink.

'That's a great idea mom.' You gulped. 'But we can do that later. Why don't we watch a movie.' You said sheepishly.

Jennifer eyed you suspiciously.

'No it's fine I'll do it now.'

You followed your mom into the living area.

You grabbed her wrist and spun her around.

'Now don't get mad.' You smiled at your mom. 'I-I kind of..um...broke thevasecourtneygotyou.'

'Woah what did you just say?' Jennifer questioned. 'Slow down.'

' I broke the vase Courtney got you.' You eyes changed their focus from your mom to the floor.

'You what?'

You edged your way closer to the front door.

'I loved that vase! How did you brake it?'

'I was um...doing backfkips on the sofa and um my leg smacked into it.'

Jennifer smiled behind her hand covering her mouth.

'Oh..you're in trouble now!' She laughed.

She threw a cushion at you but it hit the door just as you closed it to run from her.

I thought this was cute but also funny.

I'm sorry I couldn't get a new part out sooner.

School pisses me off!