Granddaughter

Readers age: newborn

Today Jennifer's daughter was giving birth

Today Jennifer's daughter was giving birth. Her waters broke around 3pm and she was currently being taken to hospital. Jennifer was gathering her things to go to the hospital. Meanwhile at the hospital Jennifer's daughter and her husband were preparing for their first child. It was all happening so fast. Once Jennifer arrived she sat outside of the room in the open area. She grabbed a cup of water and pulled out her phone to try and calm her nerves and excitement. Jennifer remembered when she gave birth. It was the scariest but most exciting day of her life.

 It was the scariest but most exciting day of her life

https://www.newidea.com.au/media/31334/jen-and-emma.jpg?width=720&center=0.0,0.0

*time skip*
Jennifer walked into the delivery room and greeted her daughter.
'Hi my love are you okay?' Jennifer asked as she stroked the top of her daughters head.
'Yeah fine thanks mom.'
Jennifer looked down at the newborn cradled in the crook of her daughters elbow. She reached out her hand and pushed the tufts of hair out of her granddaughters face.
'Aww she's adorable.' She cooed. 'Can I hold?'
Her daughter outstretched her arms and handed the new bundle of life into her mothers arms.
Jennifer gently bounced her and rocked her.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S group chat

Jennifer: guys I'm a GRANDMOTHER!!
Courtney: let's see her!!
Matthew P: send us a photo
Jennifer: *photo*
Lisa: ahhhh! She's adorable. Looks like you!
David: awww she's so cute!
Matt l b: awww! Adorable!

'So any names you've picked out?' Jennifer questioned.
'Yes. We like y/n'
'I love it.'
Jennifer smiled down at the sleeping baby in her arms and kissed her forehead.
'I love you.'