New film part 1

Reader age:16

You were on your way to audition for a new film. Of course you had bit if an advantage compared to some others. I mean you're Jennifer Anistons daughter but you still have to audition like everyone else. The new film starred Winona Ryder and Scarlett Johansson. You adored these two actresses.

Your mom pulled up at the audition building. You still had a few minutes before your audition was due.

'Right baby, look at me.' Jennifer said, gently cupping your face with her warm hands.

Here came one of her pep talks.

'No matter what happens in there, I want no tears. You're an amazing actress and if you don't get, you dont get it. Okay?' She asked.

'Okay mom.'

You glanced at the time.

'Oh shit I've got to go.' You said panic in your voice.

'Language.' She shouted as you got out of the car.

***
In the audition

You walked in and out came the director and a few other people.

'Hello.' The director said with an outstretched hand.

You shook his hand.

'Hi.'

'So you're obviously y/n Aniston.'

As you approached the audition room you had to swallow the large lump in your throat. Your palms got sweaty. You were really nervous now.

The director handed you your script and told you to perform at the camera.

'Whenever your ready.' He smiled.

You performed the best the could and felt very proud of your job.

'Well I must say I beyond impressed. You obviously get that from your mother.' He laughed.

You thought about how incredible your mother really is. I mean in F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Murder Mystery, We're the Millers etc.

'And that is why.' The director continued. 'We are giving you a call back.

You covered your mouth in shock. You thanked them all before walking back out.

You decided to trick your mother and pretend to be sad and say you didn't get a callback.

Your mom peeked her head up from her phone when you approached her sight.

'Hey, hey, hey.' She said. 'What did we talk about before you ran off.'

'I-i just wish I got i-it.' You spluttered.

'I know baby but it doesn't always-' She got cut off by you.

'IM KIDDING I GOT A FUCKING CALLBACK.' You screamed.

'LANGUAGE. BUT OH MY GOD. YES.'

***
At the callback

'Ok that was great.' The director said as you finished your second audition.

'Thankyou.'

'So you are, our last callback today.' We've decided who we want to play Kaitlin (the part you auditioned for.) And we want it to be...you.'

You gasped.

'Whoa. I-i mean thankyou...so much. It means a lot.'

'Okay we will see you soon. Bye y/n!'

'Bye.'

'MOM MOM!' You screamed. 'I GOT THE PART!'

This is part 1 of this story I will continue it maybe tomorrow.

Hope you enjoyed.