Eating Disorder

Reader age:16
BIG TW:Eating disorder

Reader's note

Before reading this chapter please be aware that it contains mentions of eating disorder and if you struggle with one I advise that you maybe skip this chapter or read with caution.

Love you

It was a Wednesday morning and you were just about to head off to school

'Y/n darling!' Jennifer called to you.

'Yeah mom?' You asked. 'I need to get to school I'm going to be late.'

'Here I made you lunch.' She smiled and handed it to you.

Fuck

'Oh mom I was going to buy lunch.' You quickly responded.

'Well you can miss it just this once and have this pre-made one.'

Your mom had been worrying abiut you. It was obvious. Your legs were much skinner, and your arms too.
You hadn't eaten lunch or breakfast and only a light dinner for a week now. You hated the way you looked. You felt your legs were too big,your arms not defined enough and your stomach not flat. You had been a big headline this past week. The paparazzi couldn't keep their noses out of your business. Some shouted things at you.

'Eat more.'

'Your too skinny.'

'Gain a few pounds

It was draining. You wanted to look like those other models. You looked at them all day. Even pictures of your mom. She was gorgeous. Gorgeous jawline, pretty eyes, perfect mouth.

You headed to school and dumped the lunch in the bin on the way. You felt bad. Of course you did but where else would it go.

You got some worried looks from students and teachers. At the end of the day you were pulled into the heads office.

'Hello y/n how are you?'

'Fine.' You said bluntly. You felt weak towards the end of the day almost faint.

'So I just want to talk to you about some concerns we have.'

You nodded a lump I your throat forming,too big to swallow.

'Are you eating?'

Wow straight to the point.

'Yeah.' You said laughing a little.

'Are you sure?'

Right fuck this.

'What do you mean am I fucking sure. Of course I'm sure. I'm eating enough and just because I look a little skinnier than normal doesn't mean I'm not eating. How fucking dare you.' You screamed at him.

You angrily grabbed your bag and headed home.

You began feeling dizzy. You hadn't had this feeling before and you had eaten the same for a week now. Maybe this hunger strike was taking its toll on your body.

You managed to get home without collapsing.

'Hi sweetie.' Your mom greeted. 'I made-'

'Oh great more fucking food.' You began taking it out on your mom. 'Has the thought ever entered your shitting brain that I don't want food being shoved down my throat every 10 minutes.'

You stormed off into your room the door slammed shut. You felt dizzy and grabbed onto the corner of your desk. You made your way over to your bed and lay down head down.

A knock came from the outside of your door.

'If you've come to offer me some food then shut the fuck up and leave.'

You heard a tray being placed on the corner table in the hallway. Your mom entered and chimed into bed with you. She grabbed you chest and soun you around to face her.

'Hi.' She softly said.

You burst into tears. You were overwhelmed from the stress of school and thus eating disorder that was practically killing you inside.

Jennifer held you tight to her like she did when you were little.

You sobs turned into little sniffles.

'What's up with my little baby girl?' She asked removing a strand of hair from your quivering lips.

You told her all about your disorder and how draining it was dealing with the paparazzi.

'I know it's hard.' Jennifer began. 'But your my baby,my girl. We're tough. You need to tell those paparazzi to fuck off.'

You smiled

You smiled.

'And you have to eat.' she said. 'You can't live off of one meal a day.'

She went to get the tray and came back with some doughnuts 🍩 she made earlier. You ate them.

'Food is a must my darling.'

She pulled you in for a comforting hug.

To anyone who struggles with an ED I'm here for you and just know that you are loved for and cared for. I love you.

Thanks for your request.

If you have a request leave a comment or private message me.

Hope you enjoyed.