Skipping school

Readers age:16
Your friend was waiting outside, so you could walk together. You came running down the stairs.
'Bye mom.' You said walking out the door.
'Wait come back here.' Jennifer said.
'What?' You whined.
'Can you promise that you'll be good?' She pleaded.
'Yes.' You trailed off turning away from her.
She pulled you back around by you shoulder.
'I mean it.' She said sternly.
'Okay! Can I go now.'
'Yes I love you.'
'Love you.'
And you walked out the door.
You did the first 4 periods at school and it was now lunchtime. You were on your phone until your friend spoke up.
'I'm bored. What do we have next?'
'Maths.' You replied with a grimace.
'Want to skip?' She asked your group.
'I'm down.' The other three said.
They turned to you.
Part of you wanted to. You wanted to just walk out the gates and go into town. Part of you thought about what your mom said this morning and how disappointed she'd be.
'Okay let's go.'
You had been in town for about an hour and school would have finished by now. You decided to go back to school for your mom to pick you up. You and your friends returned to school. The principal was waiting however at the school gates with your mom. Now you really were in trouble.
'Follow me ms Aniston and your friends too.' The principal instructed. You walked with your head down next to your mother whose eyes you could feel burning into you.
'So you four.' The principal started motioning towards your friends. 'You will serve a weeks detention. You can now leave.'
'Ms Aniston. Your excluded for three days. I'm sorry about this Mrs Aniston.'
'No it's fine. Well we'll be going now.'
'Okay Thankyou for your time.'
And with that you stood up and followed behind your mother. Being honest it was difficult to keep up with her. She was walking at a rapid pace.
'Mom I-' you started as you exited the school building.
'Look whatever story it is that you're going to tell me, I don't want to know.' She said surprisingly calmly.
'I was only going to tell you what happened.' You mumbled however your mom still heard.
'I suggest you keep quiet back there y/n. I already mad enough. You don't want to make it worse.'
You looked out of the car window as you didn't want to look in your moms direction; afraid of her reaction if you did. Eventually you got home and your mom again quickened her pace to get inside.
'Give me your phone.' Jennifer demanded.
'What? No way?' You replied.
She suddenly came dangerously close to your face and you felt your face flare up and flush red.
'If you're going to act like a child I'll treat you like one.' She said very quietly.
'1.' She began her hand outstretched.
Your phone was clenched firmly in your hand. There was no way you were giving it to her.
'2' she said now with a raised eyebrow.
You kept eye contact this whole time although deep down you wanted to cry. This was extremely humiliating.
'3'
She grabbed a hold of your wrist which shocked you and resulted in you falling onto the ground. She pulled you up the stairs and pushed you onto your bed.
'You're staying in here until dinner. I'm sick of you acting how you want to all the time. It's rude and nasty.'
She stormed out with your phone in her hand.
You flopped onto you bed and cried. You hated the way your mom had just spoken and treated you. However it was all your fault. You made her react this way. Eventually dinner was called you let her call you three times before she gave up and you stayed upstairs.  

It eventually reached 11pm and you opened the door and crept downstairs. You made your way to the living room and saw her watching TV.
'Mom.' You said quietly entering the room.
'Yes.'
'I'm really sorry for what I did I wanted to be good today I really did I just got so caught up with wanting to go out and peer pressure and I-'
You didn't get any further as the tears purée out of your eyes and down your cheeks.
'Oh come here.' Jennifer said with open arms.
You climbed onto her lap and sobbed into her shirt.
As your sobs began to slow she began to stroke your hair.
'Okay I've got a deal for you.'
'Yeah..'
'I'll give you your phone back tomorrow if you do the dishwasher and clean your room.'
'Deal.' You laughed.
'Okay now get yourself to bed because you need some rest.'
'Okay night I love you mom.'
'Night baby.' She said as she kissed your head.