Faking ill?

Readers age: 14

'Mommmm.' You groaned, walking down the stairs holding your stomach.
'Yes sweetie?' You mom said as she turned on her heels to face you.
'I don't feel well and my stomach is aching. I feel like I'm going to be sick.'
'Well have you.' Jennifer questioned.
You shyed away 'Well no but-'
'Well then you're going. I know you have a test today and probably just want to skip it. Now go get dressed.' Jennifer interjected.
You were a little taken aback by her words and a bit upset. You walked into your room and slumped onto your bed as you pulled on a pair of jeans along with a crop top. You walked over to your mirror. You applied concealer to the dark circles clinging underneath your eyes, and on the pimples. You grabbed your bag trying not to throw up and walked downstairs. You were going to walk out the front door before you heard a faint cough behind you.
'You skipping breakfast?' Your mom asked.
'Yeah I told you I'm ill.' you said bluntly staring into her eyes.
'You maybe ill but you can still eat breakfast.'
'NO I CANT! DON'T YOU LISTEN? I FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO THROW UP!'
'Well you're certainly not ill if you can shout out me.'
You stuck the middle finger up at her before opening the door and walking out. You got to school and the first thing you did was throw up. You pressed your back up the wall of the toilet and took deep breaths.
During the test your stomach was churning, threatening to empty again. You were biting your nails. Hard. Once the test was over you ran to the toilet once again and threw up once again.

*time skip to the end of the day*
You opened the door and walked inside your mom wasn't home yet and you were glad. You sat on the sofa and after an hour needed to be sick again. You ran to the bathroom and hovered over the toilet. As you were throwing up a pair of hands held back your hair and tied it into a low ponytail. The hands moved from your hair to your back. Comforting hands rubbing your back. Once you were done you took your head out of the toilet bowl and pressed your back up against the opposing wall. You looked your mom who was sat opposite from you.
'I'm sorry.' She whispered a pool of tears formed in the bottom of her eyes.
'Oh mom don't cry.' You said now crying yourself.
You crawled over to her, hugging onto her arms as she twisted your hair and stroked your back.
'I love you.' She whispered into your hair.
'I love you too.' You whispered back.

Thanks for your request.