Sneaking out

I changed the story a bit because it's very similar to the first story I wrote in this book.

Readers age: 16/17

'Mom please my whole group is going and I promise I won't be late back tomorrow!'
'No I've told you so many times you're not going.'

You were currently begging your mom to let you go on a camping trip with your friends in the woods tonight.

'But why?' You whined.
'Because I said so.' Jennifer answered before walking into the kitchen.
'No that's not a good enough reason.' You said as you trailed behind your mom.
'Fine! Because I don't want my daughter camping into the woods with some friends which might I add aren't adults. It's really dangerous. What if one of you broke your leg or got lost?'
To be honest she had a point but what was the chance of that happening?
You stormed off upstairs before grabbing a bag and packing it. You phone pinged as your friends name popped up on your phone.

You coming?
Read 9:15pm

  Yeah you going to be outside?
    Read 9:17pm

Yeah be there in 10
Read 9:20 pm

You had packed your bag and your friend said he had arrived. You opened the window next to your bed and stuck one leg out and pulled the other afterwards. You jumped of the slanted roof and landed on the floor before walking round the fence and following the glow from your friends car headlights.
You walked up to the car and got in the back. You were met with your two other friends in the back and your oldest friend driving. After a little over an hour you arrived at the woods and set up your sleeping area. You had a few drinks. Well actually a lot of drinks. You were very drunk and so were your friends you were running around everyone and making a lot of noise. Eventually it was silent around 4 am when you were all asleep. You phone had been constantly vibrating as you were sleeping. 56 missed calls from your mom. You woke up around 10am with the biggest hangover.
Shit you thought as you saw the amount of missed calls. You gathered up your things and so did your friends as you got in her car and she dropped everyone off. You walked through the door and saw your mom sat on the sofa.
'Don't even bother explaining to me where you were.'
'Mom I just want to say-'
'I don't care what you have to say.' She snapped her head in your direction. 'You didn't listen to me. You didn't even tell me where you fucking were.'
'I-I'm sorry.' You cried.
'That's not going to work on me. Go upstairs.'
You laid down on your bed absolutely exhausted. You fell asleep for most of the day. You woke up at 4pm and heard no movement in the house.
You got up and looked out the window to realise your mom was out. You decided to sit down on the sofa and watch a series. About 10 minutes later the front door opened and revealed you mom holding a pack of paracetamol. She handed you two with a glass of water. Once you had taken them she placed a comforting hand on your shoulder.
'I'm sorry.' She announced.
'What?' You asked surprised. ' but I was the one who ignored you and didn't take into account how dangerous it was.'
'I know but all you wanted to do was have fun with your friends and I shouldn't be so controlling over that. I'm so sorry baby.'
She pulled you into a warm hug which made you cry. Jennifer pulled away from the hug.
'What are you crying for silly? I'm not mad.'
'I know I just feel bad.'
She wiped your tears away and pulled you into a another hug as she stroked your hair.
'I love you.' She whispered.