Hurt

Readers age:3

It was a Sunday night and your mom let you got outside to burn off some energy before going to bed. The sun was beginning to set but it was still bright enough outside. You were currently running around the garden while she was tidying the kitchen. You didn't realise the stump in the ground as you were running. You stubbed your toe on it as you then flew over it and landed on your knees.
You began crying and brought your knees up to your chest.
'Mommmmyy.' You cried.
You heard a crash of pans and soon your mom running outside.
'Oh baby it's okay mumma's here.' She said as she came down to your level and stroked your hair gently.
She lifted you up onto her lap and stroked your face until your cries softened.
'Okay who's a brave girl.' She whispered in your ear.
'Me.' You quietly said.
'Hmmm I didn't quite catch that.' She laughed as she tickled you.
'Me!' You shrieked still being tickled by your mom.
She lifted you up in her arms and carried you inside. You had fallen asleep on your moms embrace and she smiled down at you as she placed you in your bed. She kissed your forehead and whispered good night.

Sorry I've been away for a while. I took a break over Christmas but I'm back now.
Also sorry it's short.