10💗

Hello lovely people. Let's start ❤

____________________________________

The next morning,

Sidharth had to attend an important meeting, so he left the house without doing the breakfast.

Sana was thankful for that as after last night, it was weired for her to look at him and talk to him .

He was really different from the sidharth who is her Dushman, from the sidharth she knew.

Last night's sidharth was soft, loving, caring and this sidharth was stranger to her as she always has seen his dominant side.

.
.

Taking a deep breath, she thought...

Sana:

kal raat unhone pee li hogi aur unko char gyi hogi, issliye hi itna ajeeb behave kar rahe the.

.
.

After having breakfast, her bodyguards dropped her at college and she said sorry to them for telling a lie because of the trip.

They smiled and thanked her for saving their job.

When she reached in the college, she was welcomed by a tight hug...

Piya hugged her making her almost breathless.

She shouted...

Sana: yaaar chor meko, sans nahi aa raha hai... Aise kon hug karta hai?.

Piya giggled and said...

Piya: mai.

Sana: par tu kis khushi mein hug kar rahi hai meko? Kuch hua kya?

piya:  pehli baat toh hug Karne k liye koi reason nahi chahiye, still...I hugged you because I missed you baby girl.

Sana rolled her eyes...

Sana: mai tere saath hi trip pe gyi thi, if u remember.  Toh drame na kaam kiya kar.

Piya giggled and the girls went to attend their class.

.
.
.

Siddharth finished his work.  Now he was sitting in his cabin, while closing his eyes.

He was remembering the last night. The last night was shocking for him also. The way he behaved with sana last night, was so unexpected as the soft behaviour was never his personality.

But he felt like everything Just happened automatically. He always felt a special connection with Shehnaaz from the day she was born.

He remembers his mom told him one day that he cried a lot when sana called him Bhaijaan in her baby voice when they were kids.

The reason was still unknown to him, why he cried? Ok maybe because he was a kid but honestly he doesn’t want her to call him bhaijaan even now.

When sana saw his tears, she said in her baby voice that she will never call him by this name which made him happy and after that day, she never called him bhaijaan.

But strange no? She is his cousin. They share this bond. Then why he feels that she is someone special? 

Why her sadness or ignorance affect him?  Why he finds happiness when she giggles, why he become sad when she cries?

What kind of connection is this? What bond they really share?  He didn't know.

.
.
.
.

Suddenly he felt like whatever he is thinking is so wrong.  He is sana's cousin and sana is his responsibility.  except that he shouldn’t think anything else about her. He Just shouldn’t.