💝: Hoodie Intruder x Reader: What in the god damn-

Y/N: Your Name
H/L: Hair Length
H/C: Hair Color
E/C: Eye Color
B/N: Bestie's Name
F/C: Favorite Color
------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV:

It was a normal day in Mandela County. It was a calm and rainy Saturday morning. The rain danced against the windows, tapping against the roof. The grey, cotton candy clouds sprinkled a bit. Y/N was just at home, playing DT:Wait on their PC with their close friend, B/N. It was a shooter game the two were fond of, for it was nostalgic. They used to play 'Capture The Flag' and play team vs team rounds everyday after school. The two now played it everyday on a voice call. They would play matches continuously. They adored the game for it's fun gameplay and nostalgia.

"Yeah, there was an 'alternate outbreak' back in... I believe some time 'round the 80s or 90's. There are rumors of that shit still goin' on today." B/N explained. Mandela County had some weird things. The usual cow abductions and weird over-head crop messages were nothing compared to the alternate outbreak. Y/N blinked, and rolled their eyes, "Eh, yeah. But those are just rumors. You don't really know unless you check for yourself!" Y/N responded, sorta poking fun at the fact that B/N sounded slightly spooked and paranoid. B/N stuttered out what sounded like clear nonsense. Y/N chuckled, "Tch, relax, I'm just jokin' around! Heheheh." Y/N giggled, as they took down foes. They clucked the mouse to the rhythm of the keyboard tapping, the sounds of critical hits were music to Y/N's ears.

The rain only grew more intense by the hour, soon another person joined the server. Their gamer tag was not like the others. Although other people had gamer tags like 'Xx_HarneyBarneyBadass_xX', 'KittyCottonXD' or 'luminousbastard69', the name seemed to confuse and baffle Y/N and B/N. Their gamer tag was 'An_Intruder', which interested Y/N. "Uh... Y/N-" "Hold on B/N, I got an idea!" Y/N exclaimed, their E/C eyes now filled with determination and enticement. Y/N started typing, click clack clack click click clack click clack

> F/CMythicsOG64: sup An_Intruder
>An_Intruder: Greetings, F/CMythicsOG64. And greetings to you, WucketsofBax34

B/N's breath got shaky, "H-how-" "They are reading the player list, dumbass." Y/N retaliated. Y/N was OK when their friend started acting paranoid the first time over alternates, but this felt like an overreaction. "Y/N, they could be an al-" before anything could be said, the mysterious player put something in the chat.

>An_Intruder: I don't like your tone, WucketsofBax34...

Y/N got pissed. Their E/C eyes fueled with anger. They slammed their fist against the table, as it reverberated in the voice call, the noice scathing against B/N's ears. Y/N's eyebrows furrowed. She knew that there were jokers, but this was too much.

Y/N's POV:

This fucker thinks they can mess with B/N? Not on my watch! After slamming my fist furiously against my table, I had an idea burst out of my skull. I started typing out a collective of insults and retaliations. "Y/N, what are you doing?" B/N asked. I was just giggling my ass off on how pissed that this guys reaction would be! The thought of this guy screaming at his PC made me laugh my ass off! "Hold on bestie, I am gonna do something hilarious!" I told B/N, trying to not tempt them nor myself with my snickering.

>F/CMythicOG64: I don't like YOU, An_Intruder, I bet you smell like nickels and have a receding hairline that of a 75 year old retiree. you get no bitches, you one eyed grape. I bet you have the body composition of a god damn biscuit you wanker.
>An_Intruder: Heh... Nice insult. Unfortunately, I'm inside your home.
>F/CMythicOG64: And I'm inside your nan lmao

I rolled my eyes as I laughed, "Y/N! It's not funny!" B/N yelled at me, concern in their voice. I stopped laughing and smirked. "Relax, I'll be fine." I claimed to B/N, they seemed to be acting more antsy then they usually do. And in a random sense of irony, the power went out. The voice call was still on my phone, but the PC, lights, and tv were all out. "Uh oh, I think the storm got worse." I quipped, my eyes widened a bit. I looked outside, the rain seemed the same, no better nor worse. "Y/N! Get outta there!" "Relax, I'll be ok!" I reassured B/N.