💝🧸 Gabriel x Shy!Reader: Angel of The Night

Y/N: Your Name
H/L: Hair Length
H/C: Hair Color
E/C: Eye color
F/C: Favorite color
B/N: Bestie's Name
F/S: Favorite Shampoo
------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

I had sat in my room, wearing my F/C pajamas. I was thinking about my love life and social life. College was no better than middle school or high school. The weight of peer pressure to enter a relationship held me down and took my breath, the insults from all my 'friends' whom had betrayed me. And the fact that everyone ignored me or was mean to me for stuttering and stumbling on my words! I wanted to cry, as salty tears welled in my E/C eyes, I just wish that I had an angel of my own. I decided to text someone close to me to get my mind off things. B/N always had my back since middle school.

yn: hey B/N
bn: Heya Y/N!
bn: How r u?
yn: I'm fine, just thinking.
yn: Mainly about life.
yn: Sometimes life is like a knife, it can cut deep and make wounds in others, and even ones self can possibly injure others with it
bn: Are you still down about your love and social life? Don't worry, you'll figure it out soon
yn: Thanks, B/N

I had put my phone down, and I lightly sobbed a river silently. I knew that B/N cared, it's just that... It's hard to find love when everybody's standards are as high as the stars! That or everyone is either taken or not interested. I cleaned my tears off once I became ice cold again. "You know, I gotta start caring for myself." I told myself. I walked into my shower, after undressing and I put F/S in my hair. I started rubbing the shampoo in my hair, but I turned to see a silhouette outside of the shower curtain.

3rd Person POV:

Y/N saw a silhouette outside the shower. It seemed to be that of a human, with wavy hair, wearing a gown of sorts. Y/N's blood had ran cold. They blinked and it was gone. Y/N blinked again, their gaze fixated om the spot they saw the mysterious figure, "Heheheh... M-must have been a hallucination. All the hot water must have gone to my head!" Y/N told themselves. They soon crawled out of the shower and put on a F/C towel around their body.

They went into their room, and turned the TV on. There was a romance anime on the channel they were watching. It was called 'Nights of The Angel and the Bee Keeper', which was about a bee keeper falling in love with an angel. Y/N would watch it every night. A scene on the television had came on. It was the angel and bee keeper near the hives, with the bee keeper blushing.

'Lukas, there's... There's something I have to tell you...'

'Why, what be troubling thou, Alex?'

'I- I love you, Lukas. Would you be my angel?'

Y/N sighed, their E/C eyes glared at the tv, a veil of sorrow looming over their face. Their neutral face had gained a bright frown. They let out a sigh of torment. "I wish that I had someone to call my own angel..." Y/N weeped in a hopeful despair. They saw the same silhouette from the shower in the corner of their eye. Their fear stabbed them in the chest, worry in their E/C eyes.

"I could be your angel, Y/N."

Gabriel's POV:

I told Y/N that I could be their angel. Their poor, lonely soul could use some company. They looked at me, terror in their expression. It was as if they had seen a ghost. I raised a brow, looking at them confused, "What's wrong, Y/N?" I asked, wondering why they were cowering. "oH MY GOD THAT SAME HALLUCINATION IS BACK!" they yelled out in a scurry. "My dear, sweet Y/N... I'm not a hallucination." I informed them, my glance going back to my usual smile. They looked at me, still confused, but not afraid. "W-well can you uh... Can you at least let me change back into my pajamas... Please?" they asked, their face a bright red. I looked down to see that they were only wearing a towel that covered their torso, and I tuned away, covering my face.

"O-of course, my love! I apologize." I stuttered, flustered at the vision I saw. Y/N giggled "Oh, you're fine- you're fine." they told me. They were already in their F/C pajamas. They looked so nice, and graceful. I could simply dance with them if I had wanted to. My face had a blush grazed upon so. Y/N looked at me, their E/C eyes filled with some ort of emotion, "So, uh... erm... What do you wanna do? Do you wanna watch anime with me... Or uhm... H-hold hands? I'm sorry it's just that I'm nervous to all hell, I've never been in a romantic relation ship. I suck-" They doubted. I held their shoulder and looked at them.

"No, my dear. You are grace and wonder, itself. Your loving gaze meeting mine is the most alluring and charming thing that I hath seen. Your H/C hair, H/L ribbons of wonderous texture. I hope that your emotions are in sync with mine."

3rd Person POV:

Y/N had blushed brightly. Their face became beet red with passion. Gabriel held their hand and placed a soft kiss on the back of it, "Since you are my first, and that I am your first, I will treat you with the kindest care." Gabriel smirked. His eyes were filled with affinity for his dear Y/N. The bridge of love had been opened for them both. Y/N then hugged Gabriel, their heart fluttering out of their chest swiftly and sweetly.

"Heheh... Thanks, I guess-" "Oh, you never seemed to catch hold of my name. I am Gabriel." Gabriel introduced himself, rubbing his neck in embarrassment. Y/N smiled softly, and gave Gabriel a kiss on the cheek. "I love you Gabriel!" Y/N shouted quickly, their voice a pitch as high to the sky. Gabriel had looked shocked, but his expression lowered to the same smile he had always had. Y/N stuttered, "A-are we about to kiss or-"

He then grasped Y/N by the waist and pulled them closer to him. Before Y/N could even stutter up a storm, Gabriel kissed back, a soft and warm kiss that of like linen cotton. Y/N's lips were pillowy soft, silken smooth. To Y/N, Gabriel's lips were that of heaven,  a feeling of light within their darkest of times, a soft yet angelic feeling that clashed upon them. They soon had to part from the kiss. Y/N blushed a bright pink that glowed like a neon sign.

"I love you too, Y/N."