💝🧸 Hoodie Intruder / 6 x Reader: Beach Day!

Y/N: Your Name
E/C: Eye Color
H/L, H/C: Hair Length and Hair Color
F/C: Favorite Color
(As per requested by THISISCHIP , a beach day fanfic with Hoodie Intruder/6, enjoy! ☆ also sorry if this took a while •-•')
-----------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV:

"What?"

"C'mon, all our friends are gonna be there, Six!" Y/N groaned. They had been trying to convince them to go to the beach with them. It was a bright and hazy summer morning. Y/N and Six had been roommates for a while, but they both felt something special around each other. Their feelings had kept them quiet every now and then, but they would still talk. Six sighed, defeated by how much Y/N was bugging them. It was like a song that had skipped on a CD, repeatedly asking if they can go. Six knew that the others were going to be there, so he decided to agree. He let out a soft yet loving sigh of defeat, "Ok, we can go, Y/N." he smiled softly. Y/N felt as if they can jump out of their skin from joy!

"Yay! Thanks, Six!" Y/N chirped. They were practically bursting with joy! Six chuckled seeing Y/N being excited about this, because he thought it was adorable seeing Y/N's bright E/C eyes glow brighter than the stars when they were happy. Y/N ran over to the closet, and pulled up two swimsuits. The first was a F/C swim outfit, the other a pair of ink black swim trunks. Y/N's smile was brighter than the summer sun, "I even got us swim suits!" Y/N sang out, their E/C gaze fueled with joy. Six had never wore anything outside of the charcoal black hoodie, ink black sweatpants, and ebony combat boots he wore almost daily. Even if Y/N did steal his hoodie, he would always wear another hoodie.

Six decided that it would be a change in wardrobe. "Ok, Y/N. I'll put em on." Six obliged, blushing a bit. He entered his room, and revealed the midnight black swim trunks. Six sighed, and gathered his confidence. He started to change into his swim trunks, removing his hoodie, pants, socks and boots. He put on his swim trunks and looked in the mirror, shadows over his eyes, yet his gaze still visible, his mildly toned body, and his dark, smoky, frizzy black hair. Yet all of it had made him felt nervous. Y/N knocked at his bedroom door. The sound of their balled hand, lightly reverberating noises off each knock.

"Aye, ya done changin' in there, Six?"

Six's POV:

I ended hearing Y/N asking me if I was done changing into my swim suit. Shit. I already felt nervous, what if they dislike it, my head spiraled in a panic. "Yeah, I'm- I'm done." I stuttered, my face heating up a bit, unsure about how Y/N would react to seeing me. Y/N opened the door and waltzed in. I was standing there, my face was mildly heated due to embarrassment. I massaged the back of my neck coyly, as Y/N looked at me speechless. Then, Y/N smiled and hugged me. "Oh, Six you look absolutely darling in that!" Y/N smiled, their E/C eyes full of joy and excitement as they played with my hair. I smiled, seeing them happy and excited always made me feel all soft and fuzzy inside. I smiled softly, now knowing that Y/N was irrationally supportive, caring for me and being there for me no matter what.

The both of us hears a at the door, and we both scrambled towards it. Y/N opened it, and it was the others! N, Gabriel, Cesar, Mark, all of them were there, ready to go to the beach! "Greetings, Y/N and Six!" Gabriel cheered. I smiled and waved, Y/N waved and hopped to give him a hug, "Heya, Gabriel!" they smiled. I chuckled seeing Y/N excited today, their emotions blooming to be bigger than ever. N sighed, unphased by any of the things happening. "Can we stop having a cuddle fest and go already?" N sighed sarcastically, chuckling at the snarky comment he made, like they'd always do. I smiled, as Y/N did too, clinging to my arm. I blushed, unsure of how to react to Y/N caressing my arm. We are just roommates, right?