💝 Gabriel x Rhythm Gamer!Reader: Rhythmic Romance!

Y/N: Your Name
E/C: Eye Color
H/L, H/C: Hair Length and Hair Color
F/C: Favorite Color
B/N: Bestie's Name
F/RG: Favorite Rhythm Game
F/RF: Favorite Ramen Flavor
---------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV:

It was a nice evening in Mandela County, or at least to Y/N, it was. It was rainy, windy, and cold, but to Y/N, for them it was amazing, they got to stay inside and play F/RG while texting B/N. They always made hot chocolate and F/RF ramen, and wore big, cozy sweaters that flooded them with warmth. They were playing a difficult song that they had been practicing for all week! The clicking of the keyboard fluttered through the air, the arrows dashed to the input line as Y/N hit the controls. The song had lasted what seemed like an eternity, but of which was only 4 minutes. Soon, the ranking screen appeared... S rank! Y/N cheered as they took off their headset and spun in their chair, the screen flashing out vibrant colors. "Hell yeah, baby! S rank!" Y/N hollered out, their E/C eyes bouncing with excitement. They heard a beeping from downstairs. They knew that their ramen was done, since they had put it in the microwave 4 minuets ago. They ventured off down stairs, their footsteps bouncing off as an echo.

As they pulled their bowl of ramen out of the microwave, they started texting their friend, B/N. Y/N and B/N had been friends since 7th grade, and were really close. Y/N pulled out their phone, admiring the F/C phone case B/N gave to them. Y/N soon started to text.

Y/N:
hey broski wyd? :P
B/N:
Not much, Y/N. Just watching the TV.
Y/N:
cool beans B) B/N:
Oh! Do be careful, there are reports of people's power going out... And an awful lot of reports of people hearing and seeing things.
Y/N:
Lmao, ok, sounds weird but whatever

Y/N then headed back upstairs, but to their surprise, they heard a whisper. "Y/N... Y/N..." the voice whispered. It sounded unsettling and kind of croaky. Although with shivers down their spine, Y/N did not care. 'Eh, must be the wind...' Y/N thought, dismissing the possible dangers that could be approaching them. They continued up the stairs back to their room. They sat down in their chair, and put their headset on, listening to their favorite OST, letting the lively beat of the music whisk them into comfort. However, their victory was coming to a lengthy stop, as they felt breathing upon their neck, passing through their H/L, H/C hair. In a sense of seemingly slight fear, they swiveled in the seat to turn around, but it was like source of the breathing vanished. Y/N shrugged it off as the wind bothering them.

Y/N's POV:

As if this night couldn't have been more normally strange. I mean, there is always some weird shit going down, but now I am hearing whispers, and feeling breaths hop onto my neck! I heard a crash of thunder, the wind howling louder, and the raindrops go from a light tap on my window to an attack of furious pouring! The weather channel said it would be rainy, not blustering up a storm of cats and dogs! I sighed as I continued to listen to the OST of F/RG. Suddenly, my light turned off, but not my PC. Odd, usually the power outages turn off everything. Incase of things like this, I had an emergency power generator in my garage. But, I had to check the main power box in my house first. It was in the cellar, AKA, the Y/N Cave, mainly where I play on my older gen consoles or binge VHS or DVD movies among friends. I grabbed my flashlight, and just incase of a home intrusion, a mahogany baseball bat that had barbed wire around the barrel, or the part of the bat you used to hit the ball with.

I hurried down stairs, and went to the power box, apparently everything was fine and turned on, no wires broken, the main switches were on, even the connection for things like the kitchen were on! But how did the lights in the house go off? I shrugged it off as faulty insolation or some other crap like the gutters leaking, and I figured that I would get Jonah or Mark to look at it. But to my nonchalant surprise, I heard the whispering again! "Y/N... No need to be scared... For I know everything. I know what you love, I know what you dread-" "Shut the fuck up, you spooky apparition!" I yelled out, anger boiling within me. Rage fumed within me, I was apoplectic at the voice whispering to me. So far, I had thought that I had fallen off of my rocker. Then, I felt the breathing, the wretched warm breaths that napped the back of my neck, swimming through my H/L, H/C hair. I spun around and swung my bat, what appeared to be a person with dark grey wavy hair and grey skin, wearing ivory robes was infront of me, but had evaporated like a fine mist among the wind.