🧸💝 Sad!Mark Heathcliff x Reader: Starlit Night

Y/N: Your Name
E/C: Eye Color
H/L, H/C: Hair Length & Hair Color
(AS PER REQUESTED BY PhantomFoxUwU, I AM SORRY IF THIS TOOK LONG, I GOT DISTRACTED-- E N J O Y-)
■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■

Mark's POV:

Today was a bit more stressful... I had a dream where Cesar was an alternate, he kept texting me about turning on the cameras at his house, binary code... It felt so real yet... I knew it wasn't. I started lightly sobbing, crystal clear tears formed in my eyes. I tries muffling the soft whimpers and sobs I had let out. I wish that I had not gotten up due to this. I gently sobbed, hugging my marshmallow of a pillow... I felt scared, alone, afraid. I hear the door knock. The wood tapped.

Knock knock knock

"Come in." I hollered shakily, trying to hide the fact that I was crying. My door croaked open... It was Y/N, my S/O. She looked at me, concern in her soul that tugged on my heart strings. My eyes were red and puffy from crying out my eyes. I had tried to hide it, but I was damn well scared by the dream. Y/N held me close to them, the warmth of their body next to mine made me feel better a tiny bit. "Hey, honey? You okay?"

When Y/N asked me that, the only thing I wanted to do was cry into their shoulder. My heart was trying to pound it's way out of my rib cage. I did not want to say anything, so I simply shook my head no. Y/N's sympathetic stare stopped as they softly played with my hair. "Shhh shhh, it's okay, big guy. I'm here, I will comfort you." they reassured. I hugged back, my crystal clear tears ran down my cheeks and stained the hardwood floor. I pulled away after what had felt like ages, and started to explain my sorrowful behaviour.

Y/N's POV:

"I had a bad dream where Cesar was an alternate... *sniff* H-he kept trying to get mw to go to his house... *sniff* And... And ge was speaking binary code... *sniff I'm scared." Mark explained, as I gently wiped away his warm tears with my hand. I had the idea that going outside to see the stars would help because I enjoyed going to see some stars every now and then when I'm sad. I look at Mark, smiling soft and sweet, showing to him that I care. "Hey, sweetie, if it makes you feel better, maybe we can go stargazing?" I recommend, holding his hands that were as soft as silk.

Mark looked at me, a tad bit more comforted. I saw his brown eyes glare at me, appreciation in his eyes. He nodded his head yes, wiping away his tears on his hoodie sleeve. I held his hand in mine and unlocked the front house door. We both went outside, and I locked the door behind us. I had decided to take him with me to a large hill where I would watch the stars. The green grass had felt nice, as wee looked at the millons upon billions of shiny stars in the sky. It was like tiny holes of light in a giant void. Mark seemed to smile a tiny bit as he snuggled next to me. I snuggled back, enjoying the feeling of his hoodie. I played with a lock of his hair as he gave me a kiss on the forehead.

3rd Person POV:

As Y/N and Mark had snuggled, the both of them saw something bright zoom past in the sky. Mark raised an eyebrow... It was a meteor shower. Mark shook Y/N, his warm and soft hand shaking her shoulder gently. "Babe, wake up. Look!" Mark whispered gently, joy brimming in his soul, his eyes bright like christmas lights. Y/N looked up... Theu saw many shooting stars and meteors in the sky! Y/N was bursting with joy! They had always wanted to see a meteor shower with someone, and they were seeing it with their lovely boyfriend! Mark looked at Y/N with a warm and loving smile. "Make a wish, babe." "Why do I need to make a wish when I'm with you?" Y/N asked sweetly, smiling at their boyfriend. Mark blushed a bit, the comment blew him like a fish out of water!

"Awww, Y/N!~" Mark giggled, hugging Y/N and peppering their face in kisses. Y/N smiled, and chuckled. Mark and Y/N had locked eyes, staring into one another's soul lovingly, Y/N's E/C eyes full of joy and love. "I love you, Y/N." Mark spoke out lovingly, "And I love you, Mark." Y/N replied. The two shared a kiss that was sweet like honey, and short but everlasting. Y/N smiled and hugged Mark, as Mark played with their H/L, H/C hair. Y/N let out a small yawn, and so did Mark, "Mmmh... I feel sleepy. Can we sleep under the stars, honey?" Y/N asked in a sleepy tone of voice. "Sure thing, goodnight, love." Mark replied, cuddling Y/N, giving them a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight." Y/N replied, as they drifted to sleep.