💝🧸 Mark Heathcliff x GenderFluid!Reader: Comin' Out

Y/N: Your name
E/C: Eye Color
H/L H/C: Hair length and color
F/C: Favorite Color
---------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV:

It was a Saturday, so Mark and Y/N had invited Cesar, Jonah, and Adam for a small house party. Y/N had been very excited, as this was their coming out party. They had elaborately planned that they would come out as gender fluid. They had worked up the courage to tell how they had felt about their gender identity.

Y/N was getting ready for the party. They wore a F/C suit with a black tie. They were brushing out their H/L, H/C hair, as it glided through the brush. They had looked at their mulberry purple nails and smiled. Nothing was going to stop them. They rushed over to Mark, their checkered shoes squeaking against the tile floor. "Babe! Babe! I got ready! How do I look?" Y/N hollered out joyfully, as their hair that was tied in a bun had bounced as they jumped higher than a hare.

Mark giggled, seeing how excited Y/N was filled him with copious amounts of joy. His chocolate brown eyes had sparked with brightness. "You look amazing, Y/N." Mark chuckled, his expression was brighter than the sun. Y/N smiled brightly, their E/C eyes filled with joy. Y/N hugged mark and chuckled, "Glad that you like my outfit, honey bunny." they smiled, letting go of the hug, as Mark smiled seeing Y/N's bright expression.

Y/N's POV

Mark smiled brightly, he seemed so happy-go-lucky about this event! And by golly was I excited, too! He turned to me, his expression still warmly welcoming me, however, it looked like he had wanted to ask a question. "Hey, Y/n?" "Hm?" I hummed, turning to look at him. Mark scratched his head, ruffling his dark brown hair. "What was this party for, exactly?" Mark asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

My eyes lightened, my soul swirled with anxiety. I wanted to tell him my reason for hosting the party, but I don't know how he would react. I rarely told people that I was genderfluid. My courage melted and I looked away anxiously. He looked at me, his chocolate brown eyes filled had beamed with a feeling that was comforting to me. It felt reassuring, and clam, that like the waves of an ocean.

"W-well... I wanted to come out about something I have kept secret for a long tine. It's something I get nervous to talk about." I explained partially, my nervousness hanging on to my voice. I played with a lock of my H/L, H/C hair, twirling it amidst my fingers. Mark then put a hand on my shoulder, the warmth of his hand was piercingly comfortable. I had gained the courage to tell him. "Well... I identify as genderfluid. I don't really have a fixed gender, but I use they/them pronouns." I spoke aloud. The anxiety crept up on inside of me. I had not expected to feel this nervous in a while, as my blood had ran cold. I then heard Mark speak to me.

"Y/N, I'd love you no matter what! You are the kindest person I have met. I love you, no matter what."

Mark's POV

Y/N came out to me, however they seemed nervous. Their gender did not matter to me, as they were one of the most kind people that I have met. I hugged them as I told them that I would love them no matter what. They hugged back, the warmth in their soul wrapped around me. I gazed over, their soft, pillow-like smile, and their E/C eyes had bursted with emotions. They smiled brighter than the sun. "Oh my goodness, sweetie-kins! I'll love you no matter what, too! You're so kind and supportive." Y/N giggled, as they peppered kisses upon my face. The warmth and sweetness of each kiss blossomed.

I love being with Y/N, they always see the good side of things. Even when things seem really, really bad, they always know how to make me smile. I giggled as they continued to pepper my face in kisses, thanking me after every few kisses. I then caressed a lock of their H/L, H/C hair, as the kisses continued. Soon, a beeping had came from my watch. "Oh! It's tine to start the speech!" Y/N exclaimed, and they let go of me. Y/N and I had walked out from the hallway to the living room. We both held one another's hand, the warmth of our bodies and souls were combined.

We sat down on the velvet red couch, the soft silk felt nice against my skin. Y/N's warm smile of radiance had felt nice. Y/N pulled up a champagne glass, and clinked it with a fork. Their eyes glanced around the room, as to find a head count. "OK, everybody is here. Greetings, everyone! Welcome to the party!" They cheered, smirking brightly. Their E/C eyes zoomed around excitedly, as their voice buffered with courage and pride. "What's this party for, exactly?" Adam asked, his voice mildly confused. Y/N snickered.

3rd Person POV

Y/N smirked, their E/C eyes loomed with a veil of excitement. They took a knife and sliced open the cake. "You see, this is a reveal party for something I worked up courage for..." They grinned with a sing-song waiver. They lifted up the slice, to reveal different layers. Pink, white, purple, black and blue layers of cake, with white frosting holding the layers together. Y/N smiled, "I'm genderfluid!" they cheered out, everybody else cheered out, complimenting how brave they were to come out. Mark covered their face in kisses, repeatedly telling how much he loves them.

"I love you, Y/N! I love you lots, honey bear! My lovely bumblebee! I love you!"

"Heheheheh! Love ya too, Marky-kins."