💝 Hoodie Intruder/Six x Reader: Mysterious Encounter

Y/N: Your Name
E/C: Eye Color
H/L, H/C: Hair Length and Hair Color
F/C: Favorite Color
(As requested by YamaSussyToes, here it is! Sorry if this took a while ^^' anyway, enjoy! Also, yes, I did change my headcannon for Intruder's voice.)
♡☆_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-☆♡

3rd Person POV:

Another day in Y/N's house. Their job as a carpenter paid decent enough to where they wouldn't have to overwork themselves. They would play MMO games in their free time, after working 8 hours a day. Tower Defenders 2 was their favorite, they'd always play as the role of builder, as they felt that it had fit with them. Building machines and structures that had helped their team brought them joy, along with the idea of beating the opposing team with a hammer seemed hilarious to them! They would play at night, the most peaceful time to Y/N. The howls of the wind, the crickets chirping, and when it was thundery, the clashing sounds of thunder outside their window pleased them. Tonight was a thunderstorm unlike any other, it was more rainy than usual, more thunder was running about, and Y/N was enjoying it!

"C'mon, defend the fucking base you damn shitwads!" Y/N raged, their team was losing, and their pent up aggression was getting to them. They took a deep breath, the air in their lungs cooled down their emotions. Their rage fizzled away, and Y/N was no longer in disarray. "No, it's fine. Sorry for being a dick." Y/N apologized. They would rage on the voice chat from time to time, but they still would apologize. Y/N was a person who would show little to no emotions most of the time, however there were those moments in which they'd have emotions explode from them. The other player responded, "No, it's fine.". Y/N and the player continued playing. Y/N went by the user 'F/CChaosControl' while the other player went by 'Furvius64', both on the same team, both builders.

After the round, another player had joined. Their name stuck out. No 'Xx_BOOMHeadshot_xX', or 'CharmBracletwithNoCharms87'. It was different. It seemed spine-chilling. The name had haunted Y/N. The user was called, 'insideyourwalls'. Y/N decided that this would be a good chance to strike a conversation. They invited the player into a chat room, and started to type away. The clicks of their keyboard were filling up the ambience of their room, the sounds of rain tapping on their window, and the occasional boom of thunder echoing outside. They started the conversation off simple.

>F/CChaosControl: What's up, insideyourwalls?
>insideyourwalls: Not much, Y/N. =)

Y/N blinked, a subtle taste of terror entered their mouth and digested in their stomach. How did this player know their name? They shrugged it off as the player being one of their good pals. They continued the conversation...

>F/CChaosControl: Is this jonah?
>insideyourwalls: Who?
>F/CChaosContol: how about Mark? You him?
>insideyourwalls: I know him =)
>F/CChaosControl: oh shit, your a friend of his?
>insideyourwalls: I was close with him before he moved... =(
>F/CChaosControl: sucks to hear that m8 :/

Y/N's POV:

Well I'll be damned! Another pal of Mark's! And playing Tower Defenders 2, nonetheless! As someone who would play Tower Defenders 2, I was shocked to find someone who knew my name, let alone know Mark! Maybe Mark and them recently met up and had a chat, and Mark brought me up! I felt ecstatically excited! So I had met a new pal, we went back to playing. They were playing well, and so far things were okay. It wasn't until he started glitching out that things went wrong. I assumed that their internet was laggy or something, and that everything was okay.

Things got worse when their avatar glitched out, it became a man in an ink black ensemble, hoodie, sweatpants, and boots, and the character was white. Not like a pale human, but white like snow, like chalk, like glue! I decided to go on the voice chat, and I had asked if they had changed their avatar or not. No response... Not even in the chatroom. I angrily sighed, and continued to play. Soon, their stuff started acting up again! After the glitches and lag continued, I had enough. I went onto the voice chat, and talked to them.