💝👁 Yan!Alternate!Cesar x Reader: A Haunting Love

Y/N: Your Name
E/C: Eye Color
H/C: Hair Color
H/L: Hair Length
F/C: Fave Color

This was requested by PhantomFoxUwU. ENJOY!

Warning: This fic contains aspects of stalking, blood, little bit of possesive behaviour, and body horror Reader discretion is advised

Third Person POV:

It was another day in Mandela County for Y/N. They woke up, tired like always. They slipped on their F/C slippers, on their way to make themselves some cereal. They slowly trudged to the kitchen, their E/C eyes drooped in exasperation, as their arm struggled to open the fridge, their fatigue wallowing within them. They should have made their coffee first, so that way they did not feel as tired. They started to think, how was today going to go. Maybe they might get a raise, maybe they might get fired. the possibilities were endless for them today. Y/N got some cereal, and they were pouring the milk into the bowl. Shuffling to the couch, they turned on the TV, watching their favourite cartoon. They giggled at the silly antics that the characters got into. Suddenly, a knock was heard at Y/N's door. Now who could that be? Barely anyone came to visit Y/N. The knocks persisted, continuing to berate at Y/N's door. Y/N decided to open their door finally.

The person who knocked at their door was a man of Spanish heritage, he stood at 5 foot 8 inches tall,his cinnamon brown eyes gleamed in the light like bright pools of honey. He wore a suit with a red bowtie, a rose in the pocket of the tuxedo's blazer. His flowing, jet black hair cascaded down to his neck, the softness of his hair tempted Y/N. The man let out a warm smile, showing a nice toothy grin. Y/N has barely met this man before in their life. Y/N looked at the man, confusion brimming in their brain, "Do I know you?" Y/N asked in a worried pattern of speech. The man chuckled, his voice was soft, yet smooth, almost like silky milk chocolate. "Why, I'm your neighbour, Cesar Torres! You must be Y/N, right?" the man asked with a glimmer of excitement in his eyes. Y/N nodded. They didn't understand! This man was fascinated with them, and they barely even met.

Y/N continued to have a stare down with the man, their eyes unblinking. "Can I come in?" Cesar asked, cheer filling up in his voice. Y/N felt suspicious, but they could not find a reason to not invite the man within the confines of their humble abode. Cesar sat on their couch, flipping through the channels. Y/N chuckled. "So, what do you wanna eat? I can make you some cereal, or an omelet if ya want." Y/N smiled. Cesar nodded. Y/N started making an omelet, but they cannot shake an unnerving feeling that they had had upon themselves. They decided to just keep cooking, brushing off the overwhelming paranoia as if it was nothing. Y/N berated and beat the eggs, the sunny orange liquid was being stuffed with fillings like ham, bacon, bell peppers, and mushrooms. It was a special recipe handed down from generation to generation. They placed some gouda and swiss cheese within the fold of the omelet, the cheese oozed and melted, the fragrance wafted within the air, dancing upon the noses of Cesar and Y/N.

Y/N handed the man the omelet, putting it on a plate. Cesar started eating, the flavours of the toppings exploded onto his taste buds. He smiled, savoring the flavor that filled the omelet. He soon finished, and Y/N took the plate, washing it. Cesar smiled, his grin was as warm as the sun, bright and full of life. Y/N smiled back, feeling a warm and fuzzy energy consume them whole. They never felt anything like this before. Was this love? Is this what the feeling of romance was? Y/N loved the feeling. they loved feeling all warm and fuzzy. Looking at the clock, Y/N realized that they had to go to work. Damn, and this man seemed real nice! Y/N wanted to hang out with Cesar for a bit longer. Y/N put on their F/C coat, ready to go to work.

Y/N's POV:

I had to tell Cesar that I had to go to work. I wanted to stay, but I couldn't. I had to go to work, after all, the animation company won't make storyboards by themselves! He seemed sad, but I reassured him that I would be back. I walked out of my house, getting into my car. I had decided to put on the radio. There was a song that was about some halls of illusions, and it was some kid of rap song. It was really good, but it was interrupted by an alternate report. Damn it, I hate those things. Eh, it was all ok. After all, it was normal. Maybe someone would manage to kill it! But, something was odd... The description of the alternate was similar to that of Cesar. I shrugged it off , thinking that it was probably another alternate. Cesar couldn't be an alternate, right? He was too nice, too sweet, him being an alternate is impossible.