💝🥀👁 Yan!Six/Intruder x Reader: You'll Never Be Alone Again.

Y/N: Your Name
E/C: Eye Color
H/C: Hair Color
H/L: Hair Length
F/C: Fave Color
B/N: Bestie's Name

TW: THIS ONESHOT INCLUDES HOME INVASION, BODY HORROR, CHLOROFORM IMPLICATIONS, SHARP OBJECTS, DEATH, MENTIONS/ELEMENTS/IMPLICATIONS OF STALKING, A BIT OF BLOOD, AND ELEMENTS OF KIDNAPPING! READER DISCRESSION IS ADVISED

Also, bri'ish intruder's back bc y'all loved him sm DJFJDBDBDB OK ENJOY THIS ONESHOT

♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦♠

Third Person POV:

Y/N sat alone at home, working on their resume. Y/N had been begging and pleading to get a job at their favourite publishing company as a writer. Their hands slandered the keyboard, the clicks and clacks echoed within the chamber that was their bedroom. Their eyes unmoving from the screen of their laptop. They heard a groaning creak, as soon the light beamed onto Y/N. Y/N hissed, sheilding their eyes from the unwelcomed brightness that hindered their focus, leaving them off of their path. It was only B/N, who turned on their bedroom light. RM/N glared at Y/N, the bags under Y/N's eyes made them look like a racoon. Y/N hazily looked over at RM/N, whose arms were almost as cross as their expression, "Y/N. It's 10 PM. Go to sleep..." "I can't! I gotta get my resume done!" Y/N growled.

B/N gave Y/N a bottle and a spoon. The bottle had a violet liquid within it. The label was a wonderful forest green, white Merriweather text reading 'Snoozeball'. Lavender text underneath in the same font read 'Grape, Honey, and Lavender'. The spoon was metallic, as all spoons were. The reflection swayed, morphing it due to its curved shape. Y/N turned the bottle to the back. Ivory text spoke, 'Serving size: 1 Tablespoon. Do not operate heavy machinery or consume alcohol with Snoozeball. Side effects may be drowziness, headache, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea'. Y/N glared at RM/N, their face screamed an expression of not being all too impressed. Rolling their eyes, Y/N opened the bottle, the pastel green cap coming off. They poured the violet liquid into the spoon, the liquid streamed down into the containment confines of the culinary utensil.

Y/N decided to take the horrid purple liquid. Drawling the spoon to their mouth, they opened it just enough to put the spoon in their mouth. The smell of grape, honey and lavender sunk into Y/N's nose, but, like all sleep medicine, the taste was horrid, unlike the meadow of smells that Y/N enjoyed. Y/N started to feel drowsy, their eyelids drooping and dropping. B/N decided to cover Y/N with a(n) F/C blanket, as Y/N soon fell into a deep slumber. B/N smiled, proud of how hastily and heavily their roommate had slept. B/N decided to sit on the couch downstairs, surfing amidst the channels.

???'s POV:

I had decided to hide in the TV. It had been a few weeks I had been watching my dear, sweet Y/N. I got excited to see them again! Once the program turned on, I saw someone... That someone was not Y/N. What did they do to them? What did they do to my dear, sweet Y/N?! In a mild fit of unbridled rage, I caused the TV to turn to static. The person's face went from a calm mask to a slightly fearful glare. The person got closer and closer to the TV, at a slow and intermediate pace. I appeared onto the screen as I usually do, looking into their eyes. They looked at me, terror was struck into their gaze that once felt slightly disturbed. "Who... Are you?" they asked. They don't know who I am? They must have not seen the news if they do not recognize my face. I smile, staring into their soul, "Pardon me, B/N. I am Six. But you may simply call me Intruder if you desire." I told them.

B/N's POV:

Holy. Shit. This man on my TV knows my name?! Nope. No sir. Not gonna deal with this. I swallowed my fear. No way was he gonna fuck around to live and find out. Although I was anxious, I swallowed my fear. It felt like a hard to swallow pill, but I managed to gain the bravery. "The fuck do you want, sucks?" I asked him. I called him sucks because so far, he sucks. He growled, and he spoke, his British accent scathed my ears, "First of all, it's Six. Secondly, where's my darling Y/N, you utter buffoon? I can't waste all day around a buffoon such as yourself." he retaliated. Oh! Oh, this motherfucker! He thinks that he can insult whoever just because he is behind that screen? Hell no! I snicker, looking at him, "How about you come out of that shitty TV and say it to my face, jackass?" I asked sarcastically. As I felt on top of the world, I saw his grin grow into a mildly disturbing smile. His coal black eyes were cold and sharp, like a knife, as they cut deep into my soul.