🧸 Adam Murray x Sick!Reader: I'm Not Sick, I Swear!

Y/N: Your Name
H/C, H/L: Hair Color, Hair Length
E/C: Eye Color
F/HD: Favorite Hot Drink
F/S: Favorite Soup
F/C: Favorite Color
F/AS: Favorite Animated Show
(Sorry if this is shorter than the other fics in this.)
------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV:

"For the last time, Y/N, you can't go work, you are sick!"

"B-babe, I- AH- ACHOO I'm not sick." Y/N fibbed, snuggled in a F/C blanket. Their H/L, H/C hair was messy and unkempt due to how they had gotten sick. Adam had gotten concerned for their significant other, for they seemed sick. Adam sighed, his hazel gaze looking softly at them. "Y/N, I'm serious! You can't do stuff because it'll tire you out! Just lie down-" "I ain't sick- *cough hack*" Y/N lied, their sickly grimace now a furious furrow, their E/C gaze with a brimming fuel of enragement and annoyance.

"God damn it, Adam I'm not- I'm not s-si- AH- ACHOO!" Y/N sneezed, their H/L, H/C hair whipped in the air as their body flinched. Adam jumped a bit, unexpectedly surprised at how loud it was. "Bless you." Adam breathed, his face donned a shadow of concern. The surprising boom of a sneeze that echoed within the living room had shook Adam to his core. Y/N held their F/C blanket in their hands, which shook more than Y/N themselves, "Thanks." Y/N sniffed sickly. Adam sighed, letting out a huff of air, and carrying Y/N back to bed. Y/N's face was as red as a beet, blush danced upon their face, their E/C eyes swirled with flusteredness.

"Oi! P-put me down! I can- can ACHOO! *sniff* I can walk by myself!" Y/N fumed, their sickly grimace scrunched as they crossed their arms. "Babe, I just care about you, please just rest whilst I make you a cup of F/HD and a bowl of F/S, ok?" Adam inclined, his gaze became soft like the F/C blanket that Y/N had been wrapped like a burrito in. Y/N looked at Adam, oddly satisfied. They let out a sigh of softness, their gaze had a looming of warmth over it, "OK." Y/N replied with out retaliating reaction.

Y/N's POV

Adam had decided to carry me to bed. Everytime I get hurt or sick he goes full 'protective boyfriend mode' and doesn't let me do too much because he worries that it would 'tire me out'. I understand that he cares for me, but I literally just have a cold! He's acting like I got injured! God, he sometimes acts like a dork... But he's my dork and I'll love him forever. He laid me down on the soft mattress, as I was consumed in the warmth of the F/C blanked I was rolled tightly in.

Eventually, I heard knocking on the door. Then, the croak of the door creaking open danced into my ears. Adam came in with a bowl of F/S and F/HD. He put them by the bedside table, and smiled softly. I smiled back, still kinda weak from being sick. He sat next to me, and wrapped an arm around my shoulders as he caressed my H/L, H/C hair. I continued to eat the soup and drink the tea. The warmth of the F/S and F/HF combined with the warmth of the F/C blanket, and I had felt that I was in a wonderland.

"Hey, what do you wanna watch?" he asked, grabbing the remote. I looked over to him, "Can we watch F/AS?" I questioned, looking at him with the baby doll eyes I usually give him when I ask for something I really wanna do with him. Adam never really liked cartoony things, but he never hated them with a passion, either. He was neutral with his opinion on animation and cartoons. I was hoping that he'd say yes, give a nod or say 'mhm' like he always would.

Adam's POV:

Y/N asked if they could watch F/AS. They were also giving me the baby doll eyes they'd give me if they wanted to do something with me. Shit. I wondered how I would react to the show, because I haven't seen a cartoon, let alone animation, since I was 12. "Ok, let's watch it together." I obliged, hugging them close to me. Their face lit up in excitement! Their E/C gaze had became brighter than the stars, as an excited smile danced upon their face. I turned the tv to the channel that F/AS was on.

~•|RANDOM ASS TIME SKIP, IT HAS BEEN 30 MINUETS|•~

I saw an episode of F/AS, and it was pretty good! The characters were well written, the plot was good, and the humor was alright. I turned to see Y/N, who was already asleep. They looked so peaceful, and yet so calm. I twirled their H/C hair amidst my fingers, and I smiled warmly. I am glad to have someone like Y/N, whom is kind, smart, caring, and just an adorable little goofball that I can hang around with and kiss.

"I love you, Y/N." I whispered, kissing a lock of their H/L, H/C hair. They smiled softly in their sleep, seeming to bee comforted by my presence. They opened their E/C eyes, which ad a veil of haziness and sleepiness over them. "Mphmm... Love ya too, babe." They hazed, holding my hand as I continued to watch the show and keep Y/N safe and as Y/N continued to sleep. My heart melted seeing their cute smile as they drifted to sleep.