🥀👁️🧸: Alternate!Cesar x Reader: You were my teddy bear...

Y/N: Your Name
E/C: Eye Color
H/L, H/C: Hair Eye and Color
F/C: Favorite Color
(A fluff to angst about Y/N and Cesar being lovers until Cesar became an Alternate, Warning for blood, body horror, death and angst!)
------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

It was an average day in Mandela County for Y/N. They were just watching cartoons with their boyfriend Cesar. As they were snuggled in the F/C blanket, there was a noise outside. It was meowing. "Hey Y/N, didn't you have a cat at some point?" Cesar questioned, his eyes turned to Y/N, "Yeah, but he died" Y/N responded, snuggled close to Cesar. Cesar looked at Y/N softly, hugging Y/N close to him. Y/N hugged back for comfort, enjoying the company of Cesar. The meowing persisted, and it kept going. The sound seemed to be coming from outside the house, around the back. Cesar sighed, and let go of Y/N.

"Hey, I'm gonna go check to see where the meowing's coming from" Cesar told Y/N. Y/N got up, cuddling their F/C blanket. "OK, Ceasy-Kins!" Y/N giggled, their voice still soft. Cesar got up and went to the back of the house. While Cesar was out, Y/N snuggled close in the blanket, watching cartoons.

Cesar was out in the back, the darkness of the night was a blanket that went over his eyes. He then saw a set of glowing eyes. He assumed that it was a cat, due to the eyes being a bright green, almost like an electric spark. Cesar smiled, his cinnamon brown eyes looked down at the cat. "Here, kitty kitty kitty. Pspspspsps-" Before he could say anything, the cat bit him. The teeth, small knives against his arm. "OW, YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Cesar howled out in aggravating pain. He ended up lashing out into his alternate form.

His eyes lost their magical and lively glow, he had an alongated face, shadows looming over the eyes. His mouth seemed melted a bit, it looked like melted parmesan or some other melted substance. His hands turned into ink, black claws, his hair became a tad bit messier, and his arms became inhumanely long. He looked at his arm, still bleeding. The smell of the blood, somehow changed Cesar in this form. He had a desire to kill, hurt, even torment. He looked at the back door that he had exited through.

"Y/N... Come out here... I have a suprise for you.~"

Y/N's POV:

I heard Cesar call me out to the back of the house. He said he had a suprise for me. I thought about what it could be. Maybe he adopted the cat that he saw outside! I ran outside, excited to see my dear Cesar! But to my suprise, I saw a trail of blood... I couldn't help but follow it to see where it went. I saw that there was a tail of a cat within a small bag. The bag was covered in a red liquid. "C-Cesar... This better be a prank!" I yelled out, desperate for a response. No answer... I felt a claw on my shoulder, it felt inhumane. I turned in fear, and what I saw shook me to my core. It was Cesar, but he didn't look human. His eyes were covered with shadows, his eyes had an empty and apathetic soul. His hair was messy, his mouth looked like it was melting, he had long black claws. I was picked up by the collar of the F/C shirt he gave me as a birthday gift, another hand caressing my H/L, H/C hair.

"Hello, Y/N. Shall we play a game of cat and mouse? Or shall I kill you now?~"

His voice was distorted, it wasn't human. "Y-you're-" "I was an alternate all along, Y/N..." he snickered, his sadistic gaze cut into my soul like a knife. I wanted to cry or scream for help, but to no avail, I couldn't come up with anything. I sighed, "Ok, Ces. I'll play. If I win, I stay alive." "And if you lose?" He asked, tilting his head. As he tilted his head, I heard the sound of bones cracking, it sounded vile. I sighed again, "If I lose... You get to kill me." I frowned, my E/C eyes looked down at the ground. He smiled, his gaze looking more twisted. "It is a deal then, little mouse." He cackled.