chapter 202: EXTRA 16 there is nothing wrong with it

after that day, the situation of xiao yan became even worse, and after experiencing frustration and despair, the kind of darkness would come out of the eyes.

he began to be uninterested in anything and spent more and more time in a daze.

yin jingnan took xiao yan to see a psychologist and was diagnosed with severe depression, he had to take medicine on time every day, and he had to rely on stability at night to fall asleep.

yin jingnan was very worried about xiao yan's aggravation of his illness, so he had to take more time to accompany him, usually there was no time, and he would also let the nanny look at him and not let him stay alone.

the sharp things in the house were all put away and stored in a place that could not be touched by whispers.

but even though yin jingnan carefully arranged everything, the worst result still happened.

that night the nanny had something to ask for leave, yin jingnan pushed off the socializing at home to accompany xiaoyan, he just went downstairs to cook bowl noodles, and when he went upstairs, it was already turned upside down.

the boy lay quietly on the bed, looking as if he were asleep, while on the floor was an empty white pill bottle with a few white pills sprinkled next to the bottle.

he swallowed a whole bottle of stability.

yin jingnan was cold, his mind was blank, and when he reacted, he had already picked up xiao yan and ran downstairs quickly, racing to the hospital.

xiao yan was pushed into the rescue room and carried out gastric lavage, the doctor still said that sentence, fortunately, it was sent in time, no big trouble.

yin jingnan couldn't close his eyes all night, he remembered the night the child died, the time was also so difficult, almost, he even lost the small words.

it was definitely not what he wanted to see.

xiao yan woke up at ten o'clock the next morning, and the sky outside the window was as white as ever, without sunlight, and he thought at first that he was dead. <

i heard that people who commit suicide cannot go to heaven and will go to hell.

the hell in front of you doesn't seem so terrible either.

later, he found out that he was still alive, and yin jingnan was sitting on a chair next to the bed, looking at him with tears in his eyes, as if he was angry.

xiao yan didn't care about anything anymore, and naturally he wasn't afraid of him getting angry, and he struggled to raise his hand to compare.

"ah..."

why save me.

yin jingnan's eyes were fixed on him, and his low voice trembled slightly.

"why do you do something stupid?"

whispered for a moment, red in the corner of his eye.

i was in pain.

yin jingnan took a deep breath, and his eyes were red.

"have you ever thought about it, you're dead, what do i do?"

"do you want to make me feel guilty for the rest of my life?"

tears silently came out of the corners of his eyes, his eyes hanging down, his long eyelashes occasionally flickering twice, quietly drawing.

i'm sorry.

but i think that if i live, i will only trouble you.

when i die, you don't have to waste time on me.

yin jingnan's heart ached unbearably, he didn't know how to face such a small word, and tentatively reached out to hold xiao yan's hand, tightening it a little.