chapter 209: EXTRA 23 don't come over

when xiao yan went upstairs, yin jingnan was not in the bedroom, it was estimated that in the study, he took a shower and lay on the bed waiting for him, about 10 o'clock at night yin jingnan returned to the room.

xiao yan quietly watched him untie his tie, turned around consciously when yin jingnan undressed, and then listened to yin jingnan.

"i'll call the principal tomorrow and ask him to transfer you."

xiao yan was shocked, and sat up and drew a line.

"ah..."

why.

yin jingnan did not shy away from looking directly at him, "i hate your classmate."

"you deal less with him." this is not the first time i have said this to you. whisper's

throat tightened, and he said.

"ah..."

but i want good friends, there is only one.

if you change shifts, there is none.

"friends can be made again." yin jingnan dropped that sentence and went into the bathroom.

after coming out, it was a toss again, and the whole time the whisper was silent, and only after the end did he weakly touch yin jingnan's arm and make a sound.

"ah..."

yin jingnan looked back at him.

whisper's eyes were full of pleading, and he said.

don't change classes.

i'll study hard and won't think about anything else.

please.

"no, you can't." yin jingnan's face turned cold.

"i said, i hate him."

whispers asked.

"ah..."

why.

yin jingnan furrowed his brows, his expression was already a little impatient, and he refused to die in small words, comparing the dao.

"ah..."

he wasn't as good as you might think, the others were fine, and he took good care of me at school.

yin jingnan held his breath in his heart, burning more and more vigorously, suddenly turning his head and venting.

"do you need someone to take care of it?"

"you're not small, don't rely on others for everything."

the sharply raised volume startled xiao yan.

seeing the boy's panicked eyes like a small animal, yin jingnan could no longer continue to be angry, and he turned around to leave a shadow on the other side, trying to calm his emotions.

yin jingnan knew that he was very unreasonable like this, making friends was everyone's right, and if someone was good to xiaoyan, he should be happy, but in fact he only felt angry, because ye binyuan was obviously plotting against xiaoyan.

as early as a month ago, he had thoroughly investigated ye binyuan's family background.

one of the eight major families in the capital, the little young master of the ye family.

yin jingnan was also invited to attend ye binyuan's birthday party a few years ago, the same is the eight major families in the capital, the other party invited, the yin family is always difficult to refuse, yin jingnan went to a formality in place of his grandfather, but there was something in his body that day, he did not wait for the protagonist to appear and left.