the first time i went after someone, the result was not even upside down

originally, the mood was still quite heavy, listening to lin yi's words, yin jingnan couldn't help but smile, but it was just a moment.

lin yi raised his hand and put his hand on yin jingnan's shoulder and patted it, "yes, buddy, the business is not a benevolent righteousness, i respect you as a man, come on, look after you." "thank you."

yin jingnan no longer hesitated, opened the door and went out.

this thank you is sent from the heart, lin yi is right, as long as people are still in this world, he has hope.

entrusting the company to his confidants, yin jingnan stepped on a plane to los angeles that afternoon.

while waiting to board at the airport, yin jingnan's mobile phone browser appeared on such a search engine.

'what do scientists generally like besides scientific research?' '

how to pursue a scientist?'

when he picked up the whisper, yin jingnan couldn't have dreamed that the dirty boy he picked up casually by the trash can would be a scientist.

now it seems that it is no wonder that at that time, the small speech exam could be taken casually in the first place.

this was wonderful, and it was very distressing for yin jingnan.

netizens on baidu replied that scientists are busy researching all day and have no time to engage in romance, so this set of romance does not work for scientists.

yin jingnan had no choice but to give up continuing the search.

after a 13-hour flight, yin jingnan landed safely, in order to make himself appear in front of bai fan with the best side, he first went to the hotel to catch up on sleep, got up and took a shower, carefully cleaned the stubble on his face, and even worked harder in sorting out his hairstyle. <

then i went to a nearby flower shop and bought a big bouquet of red roses.

such behavior seemed to be a bit of a stink on yin jingnan, who had always been steady.

but people who fall in love seem to be inevitably like this.

if it was a small talk before, yin jingnan would like anything he sent, but bai fan was not, yin jingnan did not know what bai fan liked, it was not appropriate to feel empty-handed, thinking about it, rose could best express his heart.

when bai fan was about to leave work, he heard a colleague say that there was a tall asian man holding a rose outside the research institute, not knowing who he was waiting for.

bai fan didn't take it seriously until he saw that familiar face when he was ready to go home from work.

yin jingnan, dressed in a khaki coat and a black scarf, paced back and forth outside the gate of the institute with a large bouquet of roses.

his appearance and height are very eye-catching even in a country as tall as the united states, not to mention that the position he is in at the moment is conspicuous, and it is difficult for people not to pay attention to it.

bai fan's hands hidden in his coat pockets instinctively tightened, and for a moment he had the idea of returning to the laboratory to hide, but soon he felt that he had nothing to fear, and deliberately ignored yin jingnan's presence and went outside.

as soon as bai fan came out, yin jingnan found him, and happily hugged the rose to greet him, nervous and excited, "whisper." 

the ostrich failed, and bai fan had to raise his eyelids to look at him.

"what are you here for?" <

yin jingnan tightened the rose in his arms, and his enthusiasm was mostly extinguished by the other party's indifference, "i can't let go of you."

bai fan frowned, "don't say that some of these are not, where they come from and where they go back."

bai fan raised his legs and left, and yin jingnan clasped his arm, "have you eaten dinner?" 

"i'll invite you to dinner."

bai fan broke away yin jingnan's hand, "no need."

"i'll go home and eat."

yin jingnan handed out the large bouquet of roses in his arms, "this rose was given to you."

"no more." white sail road.

yin jingnan stubbornly held it up and confiscated it back, "if you buy everything you buy, you can take it, if you don't like it, next time i won't buy it."

i don't know if the word touched bai fan's moldy head, he violently raised his hand to knock over the rose in yin jingnan's hand, and stared at yin jingnan viciously, "i said no!" the

elaborately wrapped rose fell to the ground, and several petals and branches separated, trembling and appearing depressed by the cold wind.

xiao yan had never said a heavy word to yin jingnan, let alone angry like this, yin jingnan looked at him at a loss, the corners of his eyes were slightly red, and he smiled.

"if you don't like it, forget it."

bai fan turned expressionlessly and walked away quickly, his hands in his pockets, his fingernails deeply embedded in his palms.

what exactly yin jingnan wanted to do

he was already determined to stay away, and the other party still had to run to him thousands of miles away, pretending to be deeply affectionate.

as if that were the case.

however, when bai fan recalled the past, there was really no way to find half a trace of yin jingnan's love for him from those memories.

when he first needed him the most, yin jingnan pushed him out like that, even if he begged him in the most humble way, begging yin jingnan not to separate, as long as he could stay by his side, he was willing to do anything.

it doesn't work.

it was getting dark and the path was empty.

bai fan's pace slowed down, and he remembered the darkest time when he was a whisper, and thought of the child who had lost in helplessness and despair, and his eyes were wet and red.

in fact, he has not been able to come out until now.

at night, he always dreamed of the baby's young and cute face, and he smiled and reached out to touch him, trying to touch him, but as soon as he touched it, he disappeared.

there is still a small life in his stomach, he can not take antidepressant drugs, can only carry, distract his attention to work, life, and try to forget.

he hoped that yin jingnan would not appear again.