chapter 231: EXTRA 45 believe

Fang Yan heard that Bai Fan had returned with Yin Jingnan, and specially ordered the servants to prepare more abundant dinner.

When Yin Jingnan and Bai Fan got out of the car, Fang Yan heard the movement and went out, and saw that Bai Fan was wearing Yin Jingnan's coat, and the smile in his eyes deepened.

"Coming back."

"Dad." Bai Fan shouted.

"Uncle Fang is good." Yin Jingnan's temperament is introverted and stable, and he has always liked the elders, but he can think of the who bullied Bai Fan before, and how he feels weak in Fang Yan's place is very unnatural.

Fortunately, Fang Yan did not show any dissatisfaction with him and smiled mildly.

"Hello."

"Come in, it's cold outside."

The three of them entered the house one after another, and before dinner was ready, Fang Yan beckoned Yin Jingnan to sit down on the sofa and personally brewed a pot of tea, ready to pour yin Jingnan and Bai Fan.

Where did Yin Jingnan dare to let his father-in-law serve himself, and quickly stood up to pick up the teapot in Fang Yan's hand, "Uncle Fang, let me come."

Fang Yan smiled and insisted on pouring it on him. No restraints.

Yin Jingnan had to sit down, picked up the small tea bowl that had been poured seven points full, said thank you, and put it to his lips and took a sip.

Good Pu'er, slightly bitter.

This Chinese tea set looks out of place in the dark brown mainly American decoration house, but it shows the owner's love for the Chinese tea ceremony.

Yin Jingnan finally found the topic, "Uncle Fang likes to drink tea?" <

Fang Yan was pouring tea for Bai Fan, and the hand holding the teapot paused, "Hmm. He was

still laughing, but Yin Jingnan felt that Fang Yan seemed to be unhappy, and was worried about whether he had said the wrong thing, so he saw Fang Yan put down the teapot and get up, looking far away.

"Actually, FanFan's other father liked it."

"I've been with him for a long time, and I've gradually become a little fond of him." The tide team sorted out, please pay attention.

"That's the way it is." Yin Jingnan nodded, he knew a little about Bai Fan's father and didn't ask any more.

Then, Fang Yan asked Yin Jingnan to sit with Bai Fan and watch TV, and he went to the kitchen to see how the dinner was prepared.

Bai Fan saw that Fang Yan was gone, pulled Yin Jingnan's clothes, and suppressed his voice.

"Don't mention my father in front of my father in the future, he will be sad."

"Well, okay." Yinjing South Road.

Half an hour later, the three of them went to the table to eat together, Fang Yan enthusiastically used public chopsticks to give Yin Jingnan a dish, he could not see half an unhappy look, he drank wine, and Bai Fan's white skin was stained with redness, his eyes also became a little confused, laughing There were faint fine lines in the corners of his eyes, but his eyes were innocent of age.

"Eat more, you're welcome."

The dishes in Yin Jingnan's bowl were all piled up into a hill, Fang Yan was still clipping him, obviously drinking too much, Bai Fan had to remind him out loud, "Dad, enough, all full."

Fang Yan consciously returned to his senses, so he gave up, withdrew his chopsticks and was quiet for a while, and then asked Yin Jingnan if his food was appetizing.