chapter 219: EXTRA 33 come back

The crowds in the train station are surging and Yin Jingnan has searched the ticket office and the waiting hall, where there is still the figure of Xiao Yan.

If he had left early in the morning, he would have been on his way to Yunnan by now.

The little mute was so dependent on him, and when he decided to do so, he was also cruel, and he didn't even have the opportunity to give Yin Jingnan a chance to react.

He returned home and found that Xiao Yan had left most of his things behind, taking away only a few clothes he often wore, and the cash on the bedside table was nearly 10,000, Yin Jingnan did not know how much he had taken, but the money on Xiao Yan was definitely not enough to support his trip to Yunnan, and perhaps even a soft sleeper ticket could not afford to buy.

Entrusted someone to check, sure enough, did not find Xiao Yan's travel records.

He is still in The Capital.

But to find it, it is not so simple.

Xiao Yan sat at KFC near his home for a morning, he had been thinking about leaving for the past few days, but in fact, he had not made up his mind until last night when Lin Yi sent the drunken Yin Jingnan back, he suddenly had courage.

Where to go has not yet been decided.

He deliberately told Yin Jingnan that he was going to Yunnan, so that he would feel too far away and would not bother to come out to find him.

That's good.

At noon, the people in the store began to rise, Xiao Yan sat for too long, did not order anything to dry the occupier, felt very embarrassed, touched the dry stomach, dragged the luggage up and left. <

Outside it is not like at home, every month Yin Jingnan gives him a sum of money to let him dispose of, the only five hundred yuan in his pocket does not know how long it can last, and it is always right to save points.

After that, he will have to rely on himself, first of all, he must find a place to stay, and preferably a job.

I don't know if anyone would have wanted to recruit him.

This is a very prosperous business district, there are many people on weekends, Yin Jingnan absolutely could not imagine that he actually did not go far.

But on the contrary, the prices and house prices here are also very high, and it is certainly unrealistic to live nearby, and it is possible to find a job.

Passing by a French restaurant with soothing music and someone playing the piano.

Xiao Yan stopped to look, and from the doorway he could see the position of the piano, and on the stool sat a well-looking man in a black suit, his fingers dancing on the keys.

"Walking in the Rain".

Without warning, these four words appeared in Xiao Yan's mind.

Is the name of this piano piece.

At the end, the man played a wrong tone, and the whisper frowned slightly.

There is clearly no memory of having studied the piano, but this seems to be an instinct that resides in the depths of the soul.

Just as Whisper was about to leave, the man who played the piano stood up, and the owner of the restaurant settled the day's salary with him, and the man apologetically said that he could not come again. <

He seemed to be in a hurry, took the money and left in a hurry, passing by, And Xiao Yan noticed that the little thumb of his right hand was disabled, obviously shortened.