chapter 214: EXTRA 28 love affair exposed

"..."

xiao yan felt the hand around his waist tighten, and he looked at ye binyuan in confusion, not knowing what to say.

where ye binyuan was willing to embarrass xiao yan, he quickly moved away from the topic.

"harm, i said it blindly, i must be thinking of you."

"rest well, don't rush back to class, anyway, we can get the first place in the whole school with casual words."

xiao yan laughed and nodded.

"ah..."

good.

"whispering won't be going back to class anytime soon." yin jingnan cold road.

"why?" ye binyuan was surprised.

yin jingnan was not a personality who loved to preach, but at the moment he couldn't control himself a little, and his big palm slowly pasted xiao yan's belly on the side of xiao yan's waist, and his eyes were fixed on ye binyuan.

"we had a baby."

"what?" ye binyuan thought he had heard wrongly.

"you're crazy, whispers are real boys, even if you want to open your mouth and talk nonsense, you should change your ways..."

"do i have to lie to you?" yin jingnan interrupted him with a sneer.

ye binyuan quieted down, his inquiring eyes turned to xiao yan, and finally saw the other party nod.

xiao yan was obviously very embarrassed, hanging his eyes, and the beautiful eyelashes like a small fan trembled slightly, comparing the strokes.

"ah..."

it's true.

he didn't lie.

ye binyuan's heart was greatly shaken, it was not that he had never heard of the case of a man having a child, but such a thing appeared on his sweetheart's body, which was a completely different feeling.

he clenched his fists, gritted his teeth, and said,, you're a beast, how old are you talking...

yin jingnan interrupted in a deep voice.

the silent flames of war spread in the air, and seeing that the two were about to rise up again, they were anxious to talk and drew a long way towards ye bin.

"ah..."

don't get angry, i'm willing.

a sentence of 'willingly' made ye binyuan feel like a hole-breaking ball, without the strength to calculate.

he was the outsider who was least qualified to beak.

"also, if you like him, you're willing to do anything." ye binyuan smiled bitterly.

xiao yan was not good at dealing with such a scene, no one had ever liked him before, and now suddenly several people were scrambling to like it, making him feel guilty when he refused.

after hesitating for a moment, whisper raised his hand and asked cautiously.

will we still be friends?

"of course." ye binyuan smiled, turned around and lifted the fruit basket he had brought from the bench and handed it to xiao yan, "this is for you."

xiao yan reached out and took it, ye binyuan smiled.

"then i'll go first."

tall and handsome teenager, the corners of his eyes are red.

the first love affair ended in no uncertain terms.