chapter 211: EXTRA 25 death can't do it

Whisper fell on the rescue cushion.

He lay motionless on it, calm and serene.

Yin Jingnan didn't know if he was alive or dead, his brain was blank, and when he stood up from the ground, he almost planted forward, Ye Binyuan helped him, and he stabilized his body.

Withdrawing his hand in a daze, he went downstairs to approach the rescue air cushion, and he crossed the noisy crowd and saw the firefighters take Xiao Yan off the air cushion and put it on the stretcher of the ambulance.

He thought he was not a timid person, but at this moment he did not have the courage to go up to probe Xiao Yan's sniffles, he was afraid that the people who still had the temperature just now would already be cold to the touch.

Ye Binyuan was much braver than him, running down from the upper floor and rushing to Xiao Yan's side, and when he ran past Yin Jingnan, he bumped into him, grabbing Xiao Yan's hand and crying like a child.

Wrong.

People of their age are children, living in a youthful campus, pure and beautiful, Yin Jingnan thought, maybe he is too complicated, only to think of a simple hug as so evil, so unforgivable.

Seeing that Xiao Yan was about to be carried into the ambulance, Yin Jingnan staggered up and chased after him, and he plucked up the courage to put his finger under the boy's nose like Xiao Yan had to be mentally prepared to be frustrated and injured whenever he approached him.

Shallow breaths sprayed on his fingertips.

Before this, Yin Jingnan's whole person was numb, he didn't even feel pain for a short period of time, and it was probably not much better than the walking dead, but at this moment, his eyes were suddenly red, and the whole person was alive, feeling the sharp pain coming from there while his heart beat. <

The next second, a strong wind hit his cheek, and Ye Binyuan's fist slammed into his face.

"You're not Xiao Yan's brother at all, what is your relationship with him?"

"You forced him to jump off the building, didn't you?!"

The height of the half-grown teenager was already on par with Yin Jingnan, who was beaten to take a step back and his body shook.

Compared to this pain that was so small that it could be completely ignored, Ye Binyuan's words were sharp weapons, which made Yin Jing Nanxia's heart ache.

What a brother.

He didn't deserve to be a whispered brother at all.

In fact, such a thing can be completely prevented, if he finds his heart when he first says it, tell Xiaoyan, I have long liked you in your company and care, perhaps a little deeper than liking, is to want to be with you forever, can not lose your kind of like.

But he was blinded by jealousy, and he pushed the people he should love and cherish well into the abyss of eternal disaster, and he stabbed Xiao Yan with the invisible blade of indifference every day.

He even forgot that Whisper had depression.

Because Xiao Yan was laughing at him every day, being ridiculed and laughed, laughing when he was cold-eyed, and even after Yin Jingnan made a very excessive and excessive thing, it didn't take long to forget, and still ran over to him attentively to ask him if he was hungry, reminding him to bring more clothes when he went out, it was very cold outside. <

The more Xiao Yan was like this, the more Yin Jingnan became more and more intense, which seemed as if he was making a fuss without reason, why it was obvious that the other party had made a mistake, but he could be like a person who had nothing to do all day.