chapter 210: EXTRA 24 flew away

ye binyuan stopped sharply and gently reassured, "well... well, i'm not coming.

"then you come down, okay?" without

a word, he turned his head vaguely and looked downstairs with tearful eyes.

he seemed to be just a little stuffy, so he had to come to the roof to breathe, sitting motionless on the edge, the cold wind blowing soft hair.

the whole person is calm and indifferent, as if it does not belong to this world.

this realization made ye binyuan very afraid.

downstairs gathered more and more people to watch the lively, one after another teachers ran to the roof, wanted to persuade xiaoyan to go down, but did not dare to go closer, ye binyuan was worried that this would make xiaoyan lose control, so he discussed letting the teachers retreat to the side, he tentatively went forward and asked.

"words, what the hell happened?" you tell me that there is nothing that cannot be solved, and i can help you.

xiao yan only felt very painful, any scenery in front of him was gray, there was no light, yin jingnan used to be his light, but now it was not, he needed to work very hard to live, so tired.

he couldn't hold on any longer.

just jump down and it's all over.

not difficult at all.

xiao yan propped his hands on his side and moved his body outward.

ye binyuan's eyes widened and he cried out in collapse.

"whispers!! don't move, don't move, don't move, i beg you!! the

class teacher and the teachers of the other classes were also shouting, telling him not to move, to let him come down.

xiao yan is not very able to listen to the sound at this time, and only feels very noisy. he turned to look at ye binyuan and saw his nervous and scared look, his look was slightly shy, and he drew a line. <

are you so reluctant to me?

ye binyuan nodded and said in a trembling voice, "yes, i like you, you know."

"don't scare me, okay?"

"you come down, i'll take you to eat delicious food at noon, there's a new seafood restaurant near the school, lobster noodles are delicious, we'll go at noon, okay?"

xiao yan trembled and cried, choking on the analogy.

"ah..."

am i annoying?

ye binyuan shook his head, "no, not annoying, not annoying at all, our whole class likes you, no one doesn't like you."

"trust me."

whispering tearfully drew, his hands trembling.

"ah..."

you lied.

so why did the man hate him?

ye binyuan's throat tightened, "i didn't lie, can you feel it right, the first time i liked someone so much, i never lied to you."

xiao yan looked at him quietly for a while, then bowed his head and drew.

i know.

thank you.

ye binyuan quietly stepped forward a little and discussed, "then you come down, okay?" whisper shook

his head and said.

leave me alone.

you all go back.

i want to be alone and quiet. <