chapter 225: EXTRA 39 resists

lin yi noticed him when yin jingnan entered the bar, and had been observing in the dark, wanting to see what was going on with yin jingnan, and had been running to this side for the past three days.

seeing that yin jingnan was drunk, lin yi couldn't sit still, said hello to several partners around him, got up from the second floor card seat and left, and came to yin jingnan's side. finding what was mumbling in his mouth, lin yi leaned in to listen carefully, and it was easy to hear who he was calling.

lin yi stood up straight and looked at yin jingnan's drunkenly reddened face.

"is this serious?"

naturally no one answered him.

lin yi 'sighed' in disgust and reached out to push yin jingnan's body.

"hey, wake up."

"whisper" yin jingnan was immersed in his dream, unmoved, and his whole face was almost wet.

lin yi sighed, feeling a little unbearable in his heart, "as for you?"

"you said you were going to borrow wine to get rid of your worries elsewhere, and you kept running to me to hang around, and when you were done, you wanted me to wipe your ass, and i still couldn't get a little good." "did i owe you in my last life?"

yin jingnan was still there muttering small words.

lin yi: "yes."

"lao tzu has decided to let you go, but you asked for it."

next door to the bar is the hotel, lin yi helped yin jingnan over, opened the room, and spent a lot of effort to get people to the bed, and the big winter was hard to sweat.

lin yi sat down on the edge of the bed, gasping for breath, and yin jingnan lay on the bed on all fours, his eyes closed and he had already passed out. <

after a while, yin jingnan suddenly sat up, crawling to the edge of the bed with scarlet eyes, lin yi turned his head to look, "huh? how did you wake up"

before the words were finished, yin jingnan came to lin yi's side, his stomach was surging badly, he was going to spit on the ground, but his body was crooked, 'wow' had to spit on lin yi's leg, vomiting for up to 5 seconds.

after vomiting, it was a lot more comfortable, yin jingnan climbed back a few steps, and fell asleep.

lin yi's face turned white.

"day!"

"yin jingnan one by one"

lin yi had to stand up, looking at himself full of filth, and the heart that killed yin jingnan was gone.

the culprit lay there quietly, the original neat suit had become wrinkled as early as lin yi pulled when he returned from carrying him, but this did not hinder his appearance, the thick eyebrows were slightly twisted, and the silhouette looked particularly deep in the light.

thinking about the previous events, it is inevitable that people feel pitiful.

lin yi gritted his teeth and endured, almost trembling, and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

at 10:00 a.m. the next morning, yin jingnan woke up from his hotel room, lin yi, dressed in a bathrobe, was sitting at a small nordic round table by the window with erlang's legs crossed for breakfast.

his head swelled and hurt badly, yin jingnan breathed a sigh of relief, sat up from the bed, and the memory of yesterday instantly returned.

whispers are gone.

"awake?" lin yi forked a piece of salad and put it in his mouth. <

yin jingnan didn't even have the strength to answer him, nor did he have the energy to ask him why he was here, so he got up silently, picked up the suit that had been taken off and walked out, and the whole person was surrounded by a decadence that was visible to the naked eye.

"hey." lin yi frowned.

"you're leaving?"

"don't you ask what happened between us?"

yin jing stopped and whispered.

"whatever."

"no matter what happens, no one will care."

lin yi put down his fork and got up and walked over, didn't joke anymore, and said, "what the hell is going on with you?" what happened? a

large part of the reason for the separation between the two was because of lin yi, yin jingnan naturally would not tell him, and raised his hand to twist the doorknob expressionlessly.

lin yi reached out his hand to stop him, "if you really like it, go chase it, don't give up." what do you instigate.

"i can see that whisper likes you a lot."

yin jingnan pulled the corners of his mouth, "xiaoyan likes me." "but there's

no whisper now."

lin yi was shocked, "huh? what, what? "the

man is gone?"

"got a car accident?"

yin jingnan frowned, "no. lin yi breathed

a sigh of relief, raised his hand and patted yin jingnan's arm, "then you hesitate to fart, as long as people are still alive in this world, there is hope." "if he's

really important to you, don't give up."

yin jingnan turned his head to look at lin yi and found that he suddenly couldn't understand him.

lin yi was stared at strangely by yin jingnan and smiled, "what do you see me doing?" "think

i'm making you feel weird when i say these things?"

yin jingnan pursed his lips, which was a default.

lin yi raised his chin, "you don't understand this, lao tzu can afford to put it down." "actually

, from the first time i failed to make it yesterday, i knew that you really didn't mean anything to me."

"i wonder if i'm not bad, my skin is white and my ass is upturned, and i don't look bad, and as a result, you don't take off your clothes, either you can't do it, or you have someone in your heart."