chapter 224: EXTRA 38 ends

Bai Fan furrowed his brows slightly, "You follow me?

"I" Yin Jingnan is not good at lying, and he just happened to pass by and couldn't say it, so he let go of his hand crampedly.

Bai Fan pulled the corners of his mouth, and the bottom of his eyes revealed sarcasm, and he opened his mouth lightly, "I didn't expect Mr. Yin to have such a perverted hobby."

"I just want to meet you." Yin Jingnan said in a dumb voice.

"Oh." Bai Fan said expressionlessly.

"See you, see you, it's time to go."

The other party's indifference was like a bladed knife, which stabbed at Yin Jingnan's heart with great accuracy, and he was in so much pain that he even became difficult to speak.

"Can you leave the child behind?" Look at our previous feelings. "

Affection?" Bai Fan asked doubtfully.

He thought for a moment and nodded.

"There is indeed some affection between us, and if it weren't for you helping me, maybe I would have died a long time ago."

Yin Jingnan raised his red eyes, and just when he thought that things could turn around, Bai Fan's next sentence sent him back into hell.

"You provide me with food and clothing, I use my body to pay off debts, help you solve your physiological needs, and we are even."

Yin Jingnan's throat tightened, "The relationship between us should not be like this"

"What should that be like?" Bai Fan asked with a smile.

Yin Jingnan turned his gaze and landed on Bai Fan's face, as if declaring his oath and saying solemnly and hoarsely.

"I love you." <

"I want to be with you."

Bai Fan still smiled, "Unfortunately, I don't love you, and I have no reason to have another child for you."

Yin Jingnan pursed his lips and couldn't say anything anymore.

"Dad, let's go, the doctor is already waiting." Bai Fan whispered to Fang Yan.

"Hmm." Fang Yan should be down.

Yin Jingnan listened in his ears, his eyes were sore and swollen, and he watched as Bai Fan and Fang Yan entered the hospital.

He could catch up with him and beg him, but what good was that?

If you don't love, you're nothing.

A series of examinations down, it took more than two hours, pregnancy tests some items must be on an empty stomach, in the morning Bai Fan did not eat, when he came out of the physical strength, a little dizzy, it was Fang Yan who helped him out.

Yin Jingnan waited outside the hospital and did not leave, and when he saw Bai Fan's pale face, he immediately believed that he had shed the child.

Indescribable sourness filled the mouth, and I didn't know what it tasted like.

Yin Jingnan stiffly walked toward Bai Fan, reached out and held his other arm, and whispered.

"Are you okay?"

"The staff were very friendly and helpful." Bai Fan drew his hand back, preferring to have no strength than let him touch it.

Yin Jingnan followed with a few steps forward, "I'll send you back."

"No, we called a car." Fang Yan smiled back at him and explained. <

Yin Jingnan nodded, and the pestle did not move in place.