chapter 205: EXTRA 19 confession scene

at dinner time, yin jingnan personally came to shout xiao yan to go down to eat, and at the table, he also gave xiao yan a dish, and his mood was calm as if the contradiction just now was an illusion.

xiao yan couldn't understand it more and more, holding the bowl and looking at yin jingnan on the other side, he was caught on the spot.

"what do you see, eat fast?" yin jingnan's eyes were confused.

xiao yan bowed his head to eat, and the thoughts in his heart faded.

in the following days, yin jingnan personally picked up xiaoyan to school almost every day, unless there was a job that could not be pulled out of his body to let the driver do the work.

xiao yan hastily learned this, and there is actually more than a month left before the winter vacation, and it will soon be the new year.

however, this month or so is enough to whisper and gradually get acquainted with the classmates in the class.

he is good-looking, quiet, everyone likes him, plus there is ye binyuan covered, xiaoyan is not alone in school, and the condition is slowly reversing in a good direction.

aristocratic schools are not like pugao, the end of the semester is the exam exam, sprint sprint sprint, how to live or how to live, there is a taste, the last few days will be used for the final exam, language number english physical chemistry and so on.

those main course examination papers are not difficult for xiaoyan, like music he can't do, and sports, because he has given birth to a child, his body is weak, he didn't run much and gasped badly, the teacher saw that he was pale, afraid of accidents, he was exempted from xiaoyan's exam, so that other students were envious.

in order to prevent cheating, the examination room was randomly assigned, and it happened that ye binyuan and xiao yan were assigned to the front and back tables of the same class. <

ye binyuan, who had originally planned to hand in the white paper, was idle and bored, and with the superior vision of 5.0, he copied xiao yan's test paper word for word, and gloriously climbed to the top of the list with xiao yan on the day of the announcement of the results, ranking first in the age group.

of course, this is an afterthought.

at noon on the day when the exam ended, xiao yan put away the stationery on the table and prepared to return to work, and ye binyuan, who was sitting at the back table, stretched out his arm to hook his collar and said with great interest.

"whisper, let's hang out for a while."

xiao yan stopped the action of cleaning up, turned to look at ye binyuan in embarrassment, and took out his mobile phone to type a line.

my brother said he was going to pick me up.

ye binyuan glanced at the screen and frowned, "eh, it's hard to take a vacation, so soon to go home, how disappointed." "how

come your tutoring is so strict?"

"otherwise, you tell your brother not to come and pick you up, and at noon i will ask my brothers at work to go out for a good meal together, and then in the afternoon i will go to the video game city to play games, and i will be entertained." i'll send you back in the evening, okay? it had

been so long since school had started, and the classmates had never been to dinner once, because yin jingnan didn't like him to go home too late.

whisper was hesitating when the phone suddenly rang.

pick it up and look at it, it was a text message from yin jingnan.

"whisper, i have a very important business negotiation at noon, i don't have time to pick you up, i will arrange for the driver to come, you go home first, we will see you in the evening." <