chapter 203: EXTRA 17 good stubble

"what do you think?" yin jingnan put his hands on the edge of the hot spring pool, turned his head to look at him, and stretched out his right hand to flick xiao yan's forehead.

"relax and don't think about these messy things."

xiao yan looked down at the crystal clear spring in a daze, and after a while, he compared the road.

"ah..."

you and lin yi haven't seen each other for a long time.

"ask what this is for." yinjing south road.

whisper shook his head and drew a line.

it's nothing.

during this time, you come back to accompany me after work, and you have worked hard.

"isn't that what it should be?" yin jingnan smiled.

in fact, he and lin yi did not succeed the first time, their clothes were taken off, and they couldn't get their hands on it.

after that, it was gone.

there are really some cleanliness in this regard, so let's wait until i meet the right person later.

yin jingnan did not explain much, after all, xiao yan was only his younger brother, and saying more plainly gave him hope, and he would be even more disappointed in the future.

small talk stubbornly draws.

or thank you.

i was lucky to meet you.

"that's out of the way." yin jingnan said warmly.

a few days ago, the little mute said that he regretted meeting him.

perhaps it was because he had already used up all the luck in xiao yan's life when he met yin jingnan, and those unfortunate things would happen later.

at this point, there are no more than two paths.

grit your teeth and hold on, or just walk away.

people are always afraid of death, he once thought, in fact, it is much more difficult to live than to die.

after soaking in the hot spring pool for more than twenty minutes, the two returned to the room, yin jingnan did not dare to let xiao yan stay alone in the bathroom, helped him take a bath and stuffed it into the bed, and then went in to wash it himself.

the light inside the house is very dim, except for the bedside lamp, only the porch light outside the bathroom is on.

whisper quietly curled up in the quilt, listening to the sound of the water inside, her thoughts fluttering.

usually yin jingnan took a quick bath, but today it seems to be particularly slow, and he has not come out after more than half an hour.

he vaguely knew what the other person was doing.

in retrospect, the only two times the two had a relationship were after yin jingnan was drunk, and when he was drunk, he could treat him as cheng wen, and when he woke up, he couldn't get his hands on it, so he would rather solve it himself than touch him.

a few minutes later, the bathroom door opened, and yin jingnan came out of the room wearing a bathrobe, still holding a towel in his hand, wiping his hair, and looking at xiao yan.

"don't you sleep yet?"

whisper nodded.

waiting for you.

"sleep when you're tired, i'll have a while." yin jingnan took out his pajamas from his suitcase, returned to the bathroom to change them, and dried his hair.